The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rehab is for Quitters

Reaction score
Has anyone else been getting this error when trying to post or reply to a post? I've been seeing it constantly for about a week (never saw it before). :confused:

:yay: thanx MarP, ive been lost without you! sure is great having things back to normal.

It's not over yet. It looks like it's running a bit better now but i see server loads are still too high. Maybe we need more processing power to get normal values again. I disabled the shoutbox for the moment because that uses quite some resources.

Let see how it goes guys.

I miss the Shoutbox.... But that error is irritating as all {insert any number of 4 letter words here}....

Hope ya get the power to put it back up :D

1750 (gmt -4)

I'm watching the shoutbox, turn to do a bong and it disappears. Dang Martians!!!
:rofl:

:hubba: did anyone else ever notice MarP has the same name as Mar tian????

Oh man, a day without the shout box, im bored and miss **** chating with other members! Hope it up and working soon. Or better yet, open a chat program or something. Let's all donated $$$ . Who up for it ? :hubba:

time for a cheap off-shore host

i know these guys are legit, sure it might be a little slower coming from a data center in hong kong but you can host just about anything you can imagine.

http://www.wrzhost.com/

not sure if marpassion would approve of that or not though, just thought id throw the idear out there since it seems alot of people just luv that shoutbox hehe :) --

could use there cheapest one for shoutbox database host n all that? or even this entire site? not sure how many gigs are piled up due to all the arcade games though so haha, cant say for sure if itd be enough space, i know the forum database is probably huge as an sql file so you'd have to use bigdump to get it back on the new server

but heck if someone was willin ta pay $4.00 a month for the shoutbox wrzhost would prob work good

I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to host our content in Hong Kong. Asia is not to fond of marijuana. And this site is already hosted on a dedicated server. Only the chat things slows it down.

We can host it on another server but then the security is not within our hands anymore and members cannot automatically logon with the MP members name. So, it has it's advantages and disadvantages i would say.

Latest posts

Back