The ultimate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
If and when Nov rolls around and we vote on MJ being totally legal here in WA. I am building one of these. :eek: Super duper training and 30' bushes.

hxxp://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/31/dining/31tomato.html?_r=2&pagewanted=all

I am waiting with bated breath nouvell, can't wait for I-502 to pass...:woohoo:

I would love to have just a half acre covered, be pretty easy to keep secure also :hubba:

:peace:,

7ge:)

that would be so sick NC...........

if it does in NOV.....the 2 piggies in my neighborhood are gonna love my trees!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

:headbang2: :headbang2: :headbang2: :headbang2: :48: :48: :48: :48: :48:

Never done anything quite like that... msot was probably runnin 115 down the highway in my old S10 Blazer. Going skydiving in a few months after harvest and I can afford it... treating myself to it after losing almost 100lbs and over 10 inches off my waist in the last 10 months.

getnasty said:
Never done anything quite like that... msot was probably runnin 115 down the highway in my old S10 Blazer. Going skydiving in a few months after harvest and I can afford it... treating myself to it after losing almost 100lbs and over 10 inches off my waist in the last 10 months.

that's awesome you lost all that weight, gj, 'nasty. Be sure to pack your own 'chute...lol.

I am headed for WA this summer -- looking for that 1/2 acre -- I need a summer grow. Somewhere around Spokane would be just fine -- whole different style of growing than I have learned here tho -- I see this in my future :)

Get out there and vote!

HF

Lets hope it passes...right now Im only alloud 45 plants

Not sure if I want this to pass. DUI aint what Im looking for.

Me too Ray. I am concerned about that as well. The law needs some tweaks.

Latest posts

Back