The Wifey Chronicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chef, You got me hookd on the last gj Count me in on this one to. Man it sure is great having a spouse that enjoys the fun projects as much as you. Green mojo on this project. oh ya sweet tents

Ty swampbud, she lets me do my thing and supports what we do. One hell of a lady!

Just a couple of pics of current veg's. The tents are ready fer the new strains. Germed the beans and will be potting them tommorow.

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

Here we go with what i think is goingto be my start of a wonderful masterpiece! These grows are dedicated to my true texas lady. the boss. my wife!
Ok so here's the starting line-up: From paradise seeds we have Whiteberry. She gonna be a fast grower i think. she popped first and went buyow! Next up is dinafems roadrunner, a good looking popped sprout. Finally from Medical seeds Blue hell! I want this one to do well. I love the berry! The wb is the one on the left, the rr is on the right and the bh is on top. Gonna be an interesting new year i tell ya!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

you have some nice sounding strains there mr chef...never heard of alot of them but they sound wicked:hubba: how big are your tents? i just built a flower room inside my growroom for around a 100 bucks...what i really wanted was a 4x8x7 tent but there like 200-300 bucks! lookin good dude, keep up the good work and green mojo for your babies!

30"x26"x52" is the tent demensions sundancer. The strains are from the attitude. The bigger the tent the more bucharras. I feel comfortable with the 5 1/2 foot tall tent's.

the chef said:
30"x26"x52" is the tent demensions sundancer. The strains are from the attitude. The bigger the tent the more bucharras. I feel comfortable with the 5 1/2 foot tall tent's.

right on...so that T-shirt is from the tude? very cool shirt:hubba: i'd love to have one of those...esp since im growing AK-47 lol :) might have to put in an order....

Thats the new one and if you wait till the beggining of next month they are advertising a huge freebie deal! Btw love your ak!

looking excellent chef ,,,,lots of respect for the wife ,,awesome lady :p

but to save my brain from hurting

30"x26"x52" is the tent demensions sundancer. The strains are from the attitude. The bigger the tent the more bucharras. I feel comfortable with the 5 1/2 foot tall tent's

hmm do you mean 4.5ft in height?

the chef said:
Here we go with what i think is goingto be my start of a wonderful masterpiece! These grows are dedicated to my true texas lady. the boss. my wife!
Ok so here's the starting line-up: From paradise seeds we have Whiteberry. She gonna be a fast grower i think. she popped first and went buyow! Next up is dinafems roadrunner, a good looking popped sprout. Finally from Medical seeds Blue hell! I want this one to do well. I love the berry! The wb is the one on the left, the rr is on the right and the bh is on top. Gonna be an interesting new year i tell ya!

:rofl:

Nice picture of DIRT!!!!:p

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl:

Nice picture of DIRT!!!!:p
ROTFLMAO:rolleyes:

Chef i'm sorry.... wait I have to wipe the milk shooting out my nose for laughing so hard
The tent looks good, I think UK is right about the height
2 words my friend.....T5 fluoro's...you will thank me

5.2 in height ukgirl, sorry i smoke sometimes, heheh. Hey smoke my dirt looks better that yours,lol. That ok umbra, that was funny as hell! 4 words fer ya umbra: Wife is the boss!

We have greenage! Well a little but we have it. The first pic is a general view of the veg tent. The next in order i hope is the roadrunner followed by 2 pics of the blue hell and finally the white berry. This is gonna be one heck of a harvest next year!

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

DCFC0019.JPG

Made some adjustment in the veg tent. Moved the tw into flower to make room fer the clones and fer the new beans. The roadrunner up first is slow to grow. I got a feeling she's gonna do like the easyryders, slow then burst then slow...etc. next up is the blue hell, very light green this one's gonna be, and finally the whiteberry, she's a fast one. This harvest is gonna be a good one!

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

DCFC0019.JPG

DCFC0020.JPG

DCFC0021.JPG

Things are a poppin here! The rr is starting to jump up as is the bh, but the white berry is fast one she's gonna be a big girl!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

i read the post from 4u^ up there, and lmfao so hard, i spit coffee on my screen. no shizz. all over. took half hour to clean up...now, that was funny, gotta admit brother Chef...:) ...

ok. with that outta the way...(and my mess cleaned)lol,,,

how tall they say for the w. berry? i thought all whites stayed under 3 foot inside when we brought our show inside. then i seen some of the fams, and i was like :shocked: ...bam...it's like that...'specially GD's. he really knows how to treat 'em...;) ...

tell me brother, is missus chef joining in with our passion? i'm sure the female growers on site would go gaga over this. as well as us boys, also...(an exclusive grow by Missus Chef)!!! now theres a grow many would'nt want to miss out on...;) :cool: ...

grow on bro. blow 'em up big...

If i'm feeling bad i look at this thread and it cracks me up. The funny thing is in my first GJ 4u2smoke has been blowing me smoke my very first days here. I dont know, they say around three but i think it's gonna go to atleast four. Unfortunately mama chef doesn't enjoy our passion, she understands but is as about straight laced as they come. She's a fantastic woman who lives her marijuana passion through me.

well hells bells brother Chef. my missus is a straight arrow also. she does like to tend to my plants when i go away. i used to have to go away for work, and she would expertly care for them...man, she's listened to me talk the talk, and seen me walk the walk literally thousands of times...

she could pop a seed, and take it to harvest with no problem. she found a weak plant growing out by the garden last year, and nursed it back to health. then it was jacked. ain't that a >*?%#@<??? , first grow, and she gets jacked , of her little plant...that put the kabosh on that...

did'nt they used to drag thieves down in Texas Chef? just hook 'em right on up to the bumper with a log chain, and give 'em a road rash kinda day?:eek: ;) :hubba: ...

what all you got growing over there now bro? you got so much scattered around in here, it's kinda hard for me to keep up...never know what thread it is that i'm reading. sorry...

i need some pics. they always jog my memory.:D ...so, let's get it started...what say ye?...:cool: ...(and, as artvandolay, and red-green would say, keep your stick on the ice...:D )...

Latest posts

Back