The Wifey Chronicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooooooo ahhhhhhh purdy ladies there chef!
I used to have a cat like that one - his name was kitty boy. He was a Kitty. He was a Boy. Felt right....

:D oooh aah ty OHC! He was a he but now he's heless. Kiity boy, i once new a couple that called thier dog, dee oo gee.

Took some snaps of the blue hell. She's very compact and getting bushy in her new pot. Got a few weeks then i'll put her to flower.

DSCI0017.JPG

DSCI0019.JPG

DSCI0018.JPG

that blue hell looks awesome..that cat wants to get those plants so bad..lol...have you planted him catnip?

Yup he goes crazy after it! Got cat grass, hehe, growing fer him.

his head is down as he walks away in defeat...lmao...

its not in defeat 2dog he has a gob full hes trying to hide:hubba:
chef thats where your stash is going:rofl:

:rofl: Damn no wonder i ran out! Well the plant he was eyeballin, the bluehell went into the flower tent today! So no soup fer him!

chef does he get fancy homemade cat dinners?

arent u guys talking about seinfeld soup nazi??? lol

Crazy markings on your cat, but the girls are lookin so fine. He's just envious, you get the good stuff and he only gets grass.

He also eats fallen brown leaves, it's part of his ruffage.

Congratulations on the girl (the whiteberry) chef! I can tell she wants to grow some big fat buds. I'll definately be watching this thread :cool: .She looks great.

Mental the wb is gonna be a monster! Snapped some pics this m0orn of it and the blue hell, both in the flower tent and getting very nice!

DSCI0019.JPG

DSCI0020.JPG

DSCI0021.JPG

DSCI0022.JPG

DSCI0023.JPG

DSCI0024.JPG

DSCI0025.JPG

DSCI0026.JPG

DSCI0027.JPG

DSCI0028.JPG

DSCI0029.JPG

DSCI0030.JPG