The Wifey Chronicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snapped some more pics of the wb and the bh while giving the tent it's two day cleaning. Wow the smell is awsome! The whiteberry has a sweet skunky type smell to her. As you can see her crystal coating is coming along nicely. The bluehell hasn't produced a smell till now. She is massive! Her smell is that dark deep blueberry! Gonna enjoy these!

DSCI1005.JPG

DSCI1006.JPG

DSCI1007.JPG

DSCI1008.JPG

DSCI1009.JPG

DSCI1010.JPG

DSCI1011.JPG

DSCI1012.JPG

DSCI1013.JPG

DSCI1014.JPG

DSCI1015.JPG

DSCI1016.JPG

looking awesome chef love the white pistils...

Damn mental the wb is gonna be a big bud producer!

DSCI1017.JPG

DSCI1019.JPG

DSCI1020.JPG

DSCI1022.JPG

DSCI1029.JPG

DSCI1030.JPG

DSCI1031.JPG

DSCI1032.JPG

DSCI1033.JPG

DSCI1034.JPG

DSCI1035.JPG

DSCI1036.JPG

see that one yellow leaf I want to yank it and sniff it...is that wrong??? hehe

Ty miss 2dog! I thought it was me but they are really white, with the few that are turning it almost looks like candy!

Smells good....smell everything...goood smeellll goood!

Things looking REAL good here! The white berry is getting fat:yay: and packing on the t-chromes! The smell is so awsome i wanna smoke her as is:shocked: Her main cola and under buds continue to pack it on! The Blue hell is coming along at a slower pace. That's quite ok by me! This strain was started with a Dj Short Blueberry so i don't mind waiting. Getting a little coating on her and the blueberry smell is becoming more present. Gonna really enjoy this bud! Gonna wait till peak ripeness before chop, not like my last feww, actually my last one taught me to wait. Thanks Irish! Anywho here's the ladies! Got a little carried away with the WB pic.s:p :D

DSCI1070.JPG

DSCI1071.JPG

DSCI1072.JPG

DSCI1073.JPG

DSCI1074.JPG

DSCI1075.JPG

DSCI1076.JPG

DSCI1077.JPG

DSCI1078.JPG

DSCI1079.JPG

DSCI1080.JPG

DSCI1082.JPG

I love that white berry...I am getting some in the mail soon I cannot wait..the last pic kind of looks like my skunk I bet she does smell awesome

hey how do you upload so many pics on one post I can only do 3?

Mmmmm...looking mighty yummy chef...I can taste some blueberry pancakes in the future....lots of goodness going on there...

Ty 2dog she smells so sweet/skunky! I just upload my photo's using the manage bottons. You should be able to post up to 12 pics.

Ty HL! She has that hard Blueberry smell ya know what i mean!

i did not know that thanks chef!

2Dog said:
hey how do you upload so many pics on one post I can only do 3?

12 is the limit...you can upload 3 pics 4 times per post...

I'm glad the White Berry is working out nicely for you chef! She really likes to get fat. She still looks pretty young and she's already packed on a nice amount of weight. Good work dude!

Ty mental friend! She's only 33 days in. You say she get's fat?...Hehehehe!

How are you doing Chef? :)
Yes you do make those berries sound yummy !
And the pics look great!

Doing just great OHC! I love the berries! A whiteberry and a cross blueberry.....Yummey!

Latest posts

Back