the woman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter

grow ontario
Reaction score
just thought id toss some more pics up of the ladies,,and can someone please tell me whats going on with this 3 leaf crap,, its budding and is like 2 feet shorter than the rest ,, i got it from a buddy who got if from a buddy ,, it was a clone,, ive never seen this leafes of three befor,, thanks for any help,i also have to get somthing for my plants, something is eating the crap outta them.

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

That's usually a strain dependant deal. It happens kinda often if you ask me, a few of my plants in the past have done it. There's nothing wrong with it and it'll grow out of it ;) anyways they look nice bro good luck and take care, peace.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

nice ladies you got going on there , dont worry about the 3 leave thing , dewane said it all , fox farm makes something called dont bug me , i was reading up on it for mine and got some , the other day , i havnt had any problems using it seems to be good........good for for all kinds a things , the site if you want is www.foxfarmfertalizers.com good luck on your grow

Good call Dewayne,

The plant will first grow two round leaves, followed by two longer textured leaves on each side. We will call these sets. One more set of two may appear. After that two sets of three's on each side. After that, sets of five, and, when the plant feels it's strong enough, sets of seven on each side. If your growing conditions are the best those plants strain have seen, or pretty close to it, you will see nine leaf sets.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
Good call Dewayne,

The plant will first grow two round leaves, followed by two longer textured leaves on each side. We will call these sets. One more set of two may appear. After that two sets of three's on each side. After that, sets of five, and, when the plant feels it's strong enough, sets of seven on each side. If your growing conditions are the best those plants strain have seen, or pretty close to it, you will see nine leaf sets.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna
and to think my male is the one with 9 sets of leaves :fid:

Latest posts

Back