There is a plant of the male persuasion in my garden =\

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lax4wm

Reaction score
I know every newb and their mother ask this question, but I need to hear it from you guys, because I refuse to believe it!:ignore:

Hi-Res: http://la.gg/v/Balls_2.jpg/ Much clearer in this image.

Thanks in advance.

balls_1.jpg

I can't tell yet. Might be a ball of hairs that haven't opened for some reason.

well these only appeared sometime in the past 6 hours so that could be why, man thats what i was thinking but i feel like it's just denial. Do you think if it turned out to be a hermi, I could just use tweezers and remove the pollen sacks and still have a good harvest?

I am not that experienced to anwser that question... Que Hick, TBG, or Kahuuna. But IMO I think it would be a bad idea because if those pollen sacks release ANY pollen, especially if you are cutting them off there will most certainly be pollen dispersed. And they might just grow back anyway.

That looks like a male for sure...i'd let it grow a little before kill it, to be sure. Pollen sacks turn yellow before ripening but dont keep the plant around if its a male. (hermie)

yea i don't plan on it, this is all pre-sex so if I am correct the pollen sack shouldn't burst. Man this is depressing :\.
However I did just take 2 cuttings from my friends widow, it is my first time Cloning and made a mini aeroponic bubbler I hope they get healthy.

Latest posts

Back