Think I'll build an Arc...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LassChance

Reaction score
There has been nothing BUT RAIN...rain rain RAIN...for weeks on end. Maybe four days total of NO rain since April 1, when it snowed, for cryin out loud...and Im in the SOUTH!
My 10 little seedlings are out on the deck...havent grown much but look healthy, albeit DAMP. Im so dissapointed and frustrated! They're almost three weeks old and we (the plants and I!) NEED the *&(*&^%^% rain to STOP. AAgghh...I should be just three weeks from going into flower, but NOOOOOO, not without a little *&^& cooperation from Ma Nature!

SUN! GIVE ME SOME SUN!

dont mind me. Im just venting. I feel better, now.

Lass

Someone else has the same idea ;)

:peace:

Cannabis_boat.jpg

Was just watching the weather and your right, the rain never seems to stop in the south this spring. But hang in there it will pass soon. Did it rain in your area on Easter Sunday? If so then watch for the next 7 sundays after that it will rain , just an old wives tale that I have heard for yrs...take care..

Neighbors bridge washed out Sunday night. My cellar flooded yesterday. And more of the same on the way today. At least were not in a drought.:rolleyes:

Nice planter, Hippy. Whatever floats your boat.

Latest posts

Back