thinking of ideas for perpetual grow cab desingn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leelow

Reaction score
hey im thinking of building a perpetutal grow cab with the approx mesurements of buding cab on stacked on top 3x2x5.5,. bottom detachable cloniing mothers, vege chamber 3x2x2.5. front door cabs for both shared ventalations systems 400 hps cooltube on top, with 4 foot t 5s in the corners. the bottom cfls ,2 ft t5 .

my qestion does anyone have any good building plans for something like this. i know the bro grunt has some buetiful designs, please help with some guidenance.

Whats going on leelow. When my bro gets home from work today i'll see what he thinks. Maybe we can draw something up for ya will have to see. ;)

Whats up leelow. Well had nothing to do today so i decided to draw something up for ya. Below is a pic of something i tossed together.

Grow Box - 5 feet tall / 2 feet deep / 3 1/2 feet long
Molding - 1 inch x 1 inch
2) Inline fans - Your choice
Flexible aluminum dryer duct hose
Flanges - for dryer duct hose
Cool air holes
PVC tubing for cool air holes

This is just the flowering box. I figure you can make the other box the same way except smaller. Let me know what ya think. Any changes?

100_7448.jpg

i might have to steal those plans TBG...thats exactly what im lookin for...only thing is how do u get ducting out of the top of the reflector...do you have to make a hole?

thedutchmaster3 said:
i might have to steal those plans TBG...thats exactly what im lookin for...only thing is how do u get ducting out of the top of the reflector...do you have to make a hole?
Hey they are free for everyone. What you are seeing is a cooled 400 watt hps. That's why you see the ducting out from the top. You can get them on ebay for a good price.

what kind of fans would u be using tb

Latest posts

Back