This isn't your Mother's lowryder,./??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4ms

ms4ms
Reaction score
Imagine my surprise when the plant below went way beyond any auto flowering plant would go. Instead of showing sex at 17-20 days it just kept on growing and bushing out. I finally decided it wasn't a femenized lowryder but a full term ak-47. It has been in 12-12 for about 10 -14 days. I have to re-remember(is this a word or ?) the difference between a full term plant and an auto flower plant. I do believe it is a female and I have seen (just today) one little pair of the desired white hair. Soooo will continue on and can't wait to harvest this. My first ak, and the light is 400 watts hid.

IMG_0977.JPG

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0981.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

IMG_0980.JPG

Are you sure that's not my mother's Lowryder? She left one around here somewhere. Her's was green, bushy, and smelled like the under-arm of heaven. Is that it?

JK--nice plant. I've a crystal that went flat like that. It's still squatty but it is straight loaded with bud. Luck at you.

hey bro i had 4 auto ak-47 from lowlife going killed 1 male and 2 are 2 weeks into flowering now but a third i think is doing like urs no signs of sex just growing like a bat out of hell same age as my other 2 autos but twice the size with no sex showing thought it was somthing i was doing wrong but after seeing ur post was kinda a relieved:)

:D well that made me think for a minute/// I finally have the sex sign and it says female. I have now seen many little whit hairs sprouting and am still praying that I didn't stress it into becoming a hermi. I had some heat issues but i think they are ok. thanks for the reply :D

ms4ms said:
Imagine my surprise when the plant below went way beyond any auto flowering plant would go. Instead of showing sex at 17-20 days it just kept on growing and bushing out. I finally decided it wasn't a femenized lowryder but a full term ak-47. It has been in 12-12 for about 10 -14 days. I have to re-remember(is this a word or ?) the difference between a full term plant and an auto flower plant. I do believe it is a female and I have seen (just today) one little pair of the desired white hair. Soooo will continue on and can't wait to harvest this. My first ak, and the light is 400 watts hid.

hmm.... can I inquire as to the source of the seeds?? Says something about their ability or diligence in testing the stability of their seeds.. IMO. Anyone can produce an odd pheno from time to time, but if/when I see multiple grows, kicking out odd balls, it makes me question the breeder or banks priorities..;)

So is the plant just showing a pheno from the AK instead of the lowryder? Not a stable strain thats all, right?

I acquired the femmed lr 2's from the serious seed bank. I have had no problems with them. I swear I planted my last 3 lr's and 2 died on me in germ which is wierd also.I also have "normal" ak seeds and could I have made a mistake and mixed up the planting?? definitely possible. This plant has 0,none ,nada traits of an lr2. Thanks for writing

Pretty lady! Did you take any cuttings, just in case?

It is possible you got the seeds mixed up. Ive had so many strains going at the same time that Ive got them all mixed up.

any way it goes ms shes looking great :aok:

for the reply's. She definitely is healthy and still growing like crazy. Just showed me she is at least part girl,lol.
I didn't take clones which was a mistake and I read you shouldn't during flower.:D

the pics are just a couple days old. It is female and growing like crazy. I am so happy that it didn't hermi. We lost power last nite for an hour exactly. I havn't seen my girls yet as the lite comes on a little after noon. I am out of room to go up and I think it finally has stopped growing. There are budding spots all over. It looks like it will be into June before it is done baking in the sauna.

IMG_0996.JPG

IMG_0995.JPG

IMG_0998.JPG

Latest posts

Back