Throw those famous peeps under the bus!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SherwoodForest

Reaction score
Alright this might not work out, but since I grew up in the Hollywood area and my dad was a cinematographer, I got to meet a bunch of actors and atheletes and whatknot. I've smoked out with quite a few big timers. So go ahead and throw those names out there that you got high with, they will just deny it anyway. :D

wait, so you smoked with "quite a few big timers", what gives. but i'll start--

i got a friend of a friend....(who doesn't, right?) that described in detail the story of how he smoked with 311. their manager pulled him aside after the show and asked him if he knew where to get some bud--as much as he could get. ended up on the bus with them and each of them pulled out there own 3 footer and blew it up....or so the story goes

Cannabiscotti said:
wait, so you smoked with "quite a few big timers", what gives. but i'll start--
Guilty as charged, I got cold feet after typing the post.:eek:

I've never even heard of "311", but now that I looked, any band with a song named "Hydroponic" can't be bad.

hehe

Early to mid-seventies a friend of mine was hitch-hiking and got picked up by a bus full of Doug Clark and The Hot Nuts. He looked to them like he probably had some reefer and wouldn't mind rolling a few joints for a ride back to Athens (GA), and they were right. Does that count? Does anyone even know who Doug Clark and The Hot Nuts are?

I like the "freind of a friend" relationship stories better I guess, feels better than telling stories about direct contact with those famous folks. So here is a little story, although frankly nobody ever believes me. Back in the late 80's the drummer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers went into drug rehab (not sure what drugs), and they hired my buddy to go on tour with them and be their drummer for about 6 months. So before this one concert in New York, the singer Anthony Kuetus or whatever his name is and my buddy snuck out the back roll up door and went looking for some drugs. The singer wanted some H and my buddy just wanted some bud. So when they get back the door was locked and they had to go to a side door that was guarded. The guards wouldn't let them in! They were like, "but we are the band", and after some time and some confermation from somebody inside, they were allowed back in just in time for the show.:D

name dropping...........hummmmm

i only smoke w/pepole i know, i know alot of people but who cares about their names.

bill clinton, and he did inhale. that is said judging by the coughing and beet red face. who wears dark glasses and jams a sax on late night and doesnt inhale anyway.

funny i also smoked w/ p-nut from 311 @ pheonix center in pontiac summer of 95. snuck backstage w/ friend & in process literally ran into p-nut. asked us if we had weed & ended up smoking NL outta his 2 footer. while on way out rubbed elbows w/ gwen steffani. damn she was sooooo hot then. summer 99 warped tour in pontiac smoked w/ jo-c(kid rock) & that duche from rancid (tim armstrong, i think). rancid dude realized he was about to go on & ditched session to go play & jo c ripped the **** outta him. tried to smoke w/ g. clinton in 94or 97 lalapalooza cant quite remember, but dont matter never happened. kinda glad might never have come back.lol

c'mon now.. famous people do not smoke weed! :rolleyes: Especially Olympic gold medalists!:p

Well back in the late 80's I smoked with this guy and his friends and later found out from my brother that he became marilyn manson.
In the summer of '02 I was working at a hotel and ted nuget was playing for the 4th of july rib burnoff. After the show ted and his band come threw the kitchen and we make them some food. They invited us up to hang out after work so we did and I ended up smoking with his drummer while he was across the room tuning his guitar.

TURKEYNECK said:
c'mon now.. famous people do not smoke weed! :rolleyes: Especially Olympic gold medalists!:p

did u hear phelps was exposed in a 3 way w/ 2 girls he took home from a t & a bar. thats effen awesome!

night501 said:
In the summer of '02 I was working at a hotel and ted nuget was playing for the 4th of july rib burnoff.

Damn, that's so f'n American. I love it.

Latest posts

Back