thumbs are black, plants are green

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackthumbs

grumpy old man
Reaction score
Howdy all, out looking for a new home to hang in, as my morals have forced me to move on from what I thought was my last home but I don't hang with people who rip off others work to use as thier own. So here I am I'm, a pretty reserved fella feeling extremely displaced and hoping that I can find a good place to feel comfortable in and maybe a few old friends too:)
Peace out,
BT

Welcome to the forum BT :)

Many helpful people here.

This is a truly calm chilled forum, but you will find that out soon enough.

Are you growing anything at the moment?

:peace:

Thanks for the warm welcomes all, I try to allways keep it growing. As of now I have some critical mass, Bubblegum, northern blue, and a special make of my own I call Candy Corn. I'm hoping I have found a nice chill place as I'm tired of all the expert nobodies telling me how to grow when I never asked thier opinions to begin with. I am a very laid back individual to say the least and for any of you that have seen me at other sites you allready know this. I'm just trying to find a nice comfortable environment that I can help share my knowledge in when its needed. I'm working on putting together a small photo journal as I just wiped my info off of another site after being quite rudely treated. I've learned that its not worth it to stay where you're not wanted and try to battle it out with a bunch of muppets. So I've just decided to start over, not that thats anything new, as I was a member of OG, HG420, and Planetganja each time I've had to start again so here I grow again :D

DSC00654 - Copy2.jpg

Welcome man! It sounds like you have alot to offer the site. This place is pretty chill, the numbskulls don't last long. We have some great Mods to take care of the loud mouths throwing insults. I think you will find a variety of oppinions here, but that makes the place interesting. All in all it's a great place, and I would just like to say welcome to the family!

Looking forward to seeing your photos! and hope to see you around the boards.

Welcome to MP BT...

ahh, rippers! we hate 'em with a passion. scum of the earth , they are...

it's pretty chill here you'll find...just check out the rules, and it's all good brother...

i'll go check if you got a journal up?...

see you around, and welcome again...

blackthumbs said:
Howdy all, out looking for a new home to hang in, as my morals have forced me to move on from what I thought was my last home but I don't hang with people who rip off others work to use as thier own. So here I am I'm, a pretty reserved fella feeling extremely displaced and hoping that I can find a good place to feel comfortable in and maybe a few old friends too:)
Peace out,
BT

Hola Thumbs,

I recently went thru the exact same experience. Thought I was a valued member among many in a community wherein I had hung and posted for years. Felt like a plankowner. But, uh... Nope! If I may offer a small modicum of honest, well-meant advice (And remaining aware of your past troubles with unsolicited advice ;) ) you might think about not mentioning those forums by name. I never have and never will. I don't even talk about it much. It just becomes a vector for negativity, ya know? That experience is behind us and not worth the energy, literally. Like you, I do not appreciate folks tellin' me what to do, and so it is with the utmost sincerity that I humbly offer this as advice only.

I have found here at MP a really down-to-Earth, easy goin' group of people. I've said it before; I keep waiting for the shoe to drop and for some Mod to get all full of themselves, or for the flamethowers to start blasting. Hasn't happened yet. I hope the same proves true for you as well.

It sounds like you're well established as a grower and I look forward to your insights, and who knows? You might just pick up a few gems along the way too! :) There's some heavyweight Gurus up in here.

LF's right, numbskulls don't last long, although they do put up with me for some reason. :D

Wilkommen Blackthumbs!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

Welcome to the MP famiglia...it's warm and cozy here...

Welcome Blackthumbs! Make yourself at home, I'm sure you will find the environment very friendly here at MP. Cheers :bong1:

Latest posts

Back