time for an update?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noneedforalarm

Cannabinoid
Reaction score
I was recently posting then went to search the forum index,when all of a sudden i get the server busy message.then for a good 25 minutes it would not even load the page to tell me the server was busy.i can handle the occasional server busy message,its not that much of a hassle.but damn locked out of even a response for 30 minutes is crazy.also its 11:30 pm,i rarely have trouble in the later hours,mostly during the afternoon.so call it pointless,lame whatever.i know its been voiced several times in the past couple of months more and more,but i just paitently wait after recieving a busy signal.but this time was nuts.i do not know whats necessary to increase travel without much downtime for everyone.but maybe a fundraiser is due if it requires some money to upgrade.

The crazy thing is some times when I try to get on the forum it will give me the server busy please try again later and there will only be 2 members 7 guest or something along that line but yet won't let me on IDK?...take care.. But yes I would pitch in a donation if needed to upgrade server.

Latest posts

Back