Time on seeds to arrive?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papaya123

Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, how long did it takes for ppl living in the states for your beans to arrive? I ordered DP master K. about 2 or 3 weeks ago (lost count of days) from DocChronic and still waiting for my beanZoes to arrive. :hairpull: I'm just hoping the wonderful and caring people at customs didn't take em...... I got a e-mail after i ordered them stating that approx. time was about 8 days after i recieved the e-mail, but still nada. some feedback would be nice Thx Ya'LL!!

I live in Texas and ordered from Dr.Chronic and got mine in about a week and a half...

i used dutchbreed.com and got um in less then a week to cali... dunno why ppl keep wasting there time with doc chronic , those guys dont care about there customers at all..

Yeah, you should message The Doc as it never took me more than 10 days to get my beans in the states... Good luck! :)

about 3 months ago i ordered seeds from doc chronic and i never got them.. i emailed about 2 weeks after and told them i hadnt got them yet they said wait a month soo i did.. nothing came still i finally asked for a refund and they said it wasnt there problem...

I live in Europe so I usually have mine within 2 or 3 days.

I would send em a message and see what they say. You may want to consider using a more reputable seedbank. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back