tips for driving east from cali/CO w/clones/buds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross

Reaction score
Ive heard you should drive the right car at the right time like during holidays or sometime busy and that sometimes cops just pull people over for no reason. ive also heard things about checkpoints and just keep driving if it tells you to get off. does anyone have any tips like routes etc. or know if what i said is just **? ive wanted to go get some clones and buds but have been to weary about what i would be getting myself into.

well...IMO...if ya all leagle...( car insurance no defects to car)..you will be fine..fallow all trafic laws and stay at speed limit...have buds packed in Vaccum packed bags as no smell...the clones be sure they are moist and in a sealed container...How far are we talking the drive is? hope this helps..take care and be safe

seal-a-meal vacume bags! great idea 4u2. then unto pnut butter jar, drug dogs wont 'hit' on pnut butter. maybe overkill with the vacume bags. IMO, ross, plan yur route around the bug and plant insp. stations.

Just a note to this...whatever you decide to package in, dogs usually hit on residue that is left on the outside of the container, so be sure to really clean the outside of packaging well. Do not EVER give consent to search...I'm amazed watching cops, how many people say yeah...you can search it, and they are holding...lol...idiots! Look normal...don't have dreads or a green mohawk, a bob marley, or greatful dead T-shirt on...have the "norm" look. Obey all traffic laws, and make sure all the paperwork and tags are up to date on the car. We used to do it all the time from Texas to Ohio, never a problem...but of course you know you are taking a risk. I'd say as long as you don't have to cross international borders you'll be good. I wouldn't do it on a holiday week, because many states do set up road side stops, to randomly search for drunks....Good Luck to you!

lets hope theres no dogs sniffing in your trunk at all. LOL

Use your head, Like LF said don't advertise, no pot anything, just dress casual. Don't act a fool and you should be fine. Just set it your head it's a trip to the safeway fer a 6-pack. Be safe and be careful!

How not to act when being pulled over.
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHZMoPV1rog

xx to tt.

what are bug and plant inspection stations?

I had a friend that used to keep a bag of coffee around his packages. Not sure if it worked, he never got caught tho haha. Try no to look sketchy:cool: Good luck. Im sure youll be fine tho.

lol put it in your bra~

First is...If your coming from cali and going to east coast, stop by my place since I'm in east coast and give me some weed :) lol (worth a try right?)

But I've done plenty of road trips, not as far as your going but still driving through several states, and really if your doing the speed, car is all in check with tags and everything, and if you have no warrants or anything like that you'll be good.

Know the laws of the states your driving through and obey, some states you can't talk on cell phones while driving, some states you can't use a radar detector, etc.

haha i would never cut my dreads just to drive some bud somewhere. i think i can pull off looking clean cut with my dreads still intact. just wear a business suit or something lol.

ross said:
what are bug and plant inspection stations?

I'm not sure what this is, but I think it may have to do with the Ash borer? I know for instance that in Michigan you are not alloud, well not supposed to take any fire wood into ohio, we have the Ash Borer bug that I think is worse in MI than anywhere else in the country, so that wood is supposed to be kept in the state...don't quote me on this, cause I'm really not sure. If you find out I would like to know though. I AM sure that it is not a state police stop, where you pull in to make sure your MJ clones are not infested with spider mites...lol:cool:

on the floor, accidentally leave a 1/2 empty box of kentucky fried chicken in the back seat and a slice or two of day old pizza. you'd be surprised how much the dogs love it...

Just keister the bud and wear a hospital mask. If you get pulled over, tell them you have been diagnosed with swine flu and you need to find a bathroom FAST.

Latest posts

Back