To feed or not to feed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krazeydays

Reaction score
This is the question !!!
I'm currently in a trial run grow you could say. Trying my hand at growing with co2 added to my room. I'm using FFOF soil with GO nutes. with around 9500 lpf. and temps are around 90 deg. F my RH is around 35% I'm still vegging the plants have done well till a week ago. I started to see some yellow spots here and there. thought maybe i was over watering but it got worse. so i did the research and i think it was a cal-mg def. or zink so i added some cal-mag+ to the plants and seem to be looking better.
What i need to know is should i cut the nutes in half and feed every watering? since im using co2 the plants seem alot more hungry for nutes and water.
I'M watering every 5 to 6 days now, plants are in 3gal. bags

I don't know anything about c02, but I can tell you that I use FF soil and nute line, and have cal-mag problems with certain strains. It seems like some use more than others maybe, or the FF stuff is just lacking in that department. Somebody else will have to tell ya about c02

Hi there Krazeydays!

Respiration is increased at higher CO2 and temperature levels. You will absolutely need to increase watering and nutes.

I guess i will start feeding plants every watering with nutes at 1/2-2/3 strength and see if they can take it.
this whole grow has been a learning exp. the basics are the same ph and all just seems to have to watch for Def in plant the cal-mag hit them so fast.
so that why i was wondering about feeding more often, trying to save myself and plants from stress.

Krazeydays said:
trying to save myself and plants from stress.

Don't want you both going hermi :p !

Just kidding Krazeydays! Good luck with that and let us know what happens.

How are you introducing CO2 to your grow?

Can you share any pics of your grow?

Thanks!
-BBFan

How are you introducing CO2 to your grow?

Can you share any pics of your grow?

Thanks!

-BBFan[/quote]

I'm using a hydrogen pro water cooled co2 generator
I have some pics but cant upload to my comp- cheap camera dont have a usb that fits and the M-card wont fit in my comp. card reader, If it was my cam i'd throw it out the window of a fast moving car .
Hope to get some pics up soon.

Latest posts

Back