To Young to Flower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ettesun

Reaction score
These are young clone-girls... Some of the clones were cut Feb. 2 and some were cut Feb. 16.
:stuff-1125699181_i_Are they too young to go from the fluorescent to the 1000 watt HID light? They had a rough time rooting, but are taking off the last few days in the soil.
If it isn't harmful to do that, which light will increase their size fastest?
Fluorescent or HID??? These are dense growing plants and I need some height fast. Best way??? Lighting and feeding???
Thanks.

young.girls.forum.2.23.08.JPG

wow, man... hope you got a very large grow room... gunna be a tropical jungle in there... wanna be my friend? ? ? ;)

if I were you... I would put them under the 1000W HID at about 2 feet off the cannopy... and watch closely for heat stress... and I wouldn't give any nutes yet, either... a very weak dose, if anything (like 200 - 300 ppm)

can't wait 'ta see later on :hubba:

Yup thats gonna be one big grow. IMO id go with the HID too jsut be sure as crazy said to keep it far enough off the tops to keep them from getting burnt.Id also not start nutes on them till they have shown more growth and then start them on a weak dose at first till they show you if they can take it, but from there its grow time. Looks to be a huge garden in the works man MOJO for the grow and keep us posted cause i think i want to move into your flowering room.

Looks good ettesun...I 2 would like to be your friend...right about Harvest time..lol..not sure when you can send clones into flower..I have a few clones myself...hopefully someone will stop by with the answer..just wanted to get this post back to the top..

my buddy throw's his clones into flowering about 3 days after they root into there new home... works fine.

:heart:

Thanks everyone for the advice/support. I'm going to give them 18 hours now... Or a few hours then back to the fluorescent??? What do you think?
They've been on 24 hours... usually...
Believe me I wish I had a couple of strong men (or women, for that matter) to help me sometimes... Come on over! :bolt:
I'm almost over-my-head!
I have a heating pad on my neck/shoulders sitting here at the computer even as I speak /well, write. LOL.
OUCH! This old hippie chick is sore... :peace:

just keep the HID far far away, like even 3 feet will be fine, I changed out floros to HID after they grew to 8 inchs.

:holysheep: I thought I killed my computer. I decided to do a RAM transplant.
Oh my gosh! Well, I finally figured out after a day and a half that I hadn't snapped the darn thing in hard enough... So here I am... much faster with 1 gig compared to 256 mg. in this eight year old Dell... WOW.

:watchplant::watchplant::watchplant::watchplant::watchplant::watchplant::watchplant::watchplant::watchplant::watchplant:
So many babies in the crib and so little time.
Yes, Oltomnoddy... you are right!
I put my babies under the 1000 HID light and kept a close watch for two hours and pulled them back into my other veg room. The leaves started getting ridges and looked like they were starting early heat stress signs. It was three feet away... just an FYI for anyone else who wants to try that. Three days veg is not enough for a 1000 HID... learning everyday!!!
I'm just going to give them the full two weeks under my warm grow lights.
Thanks for your knowledge. I appreciate it. Off to work.

Latest posts

Back