today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday man! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with many joyful experiences. Take care and be safe if you decide to go to a bar/club for a 21 celebration. once again happy birthday man and the joint i smoke in a few will be dedicated to your birthday! haha. peace!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

thanks Dewayne. i will mos def be very careful. oh and you better make the best of that joint. :)

sSp_bdayballoons.gif
Be safe dude

happy birthday man! let me introduce my friend. Mr 21 shots in a row lol go easy man :D

thanks guys. im pretty sure ive already started the party but i forgot to let people know. 2 beers and 1 blunt so far. its gonna be a great day.

Happy B Day congrats , make sure you get ya a DD now that you can drink legally ,,,,,,,, LOL :woohoo: :D

Ahhhhhh 21, seems so long ago sometimes lmao, such a lot to learn about life, congrats from England WoOzer, enjoy this year because you will always think back to it with happy memories :)

Hippy

thanks guys. i love how everyone here is so friendly. and geter-d1 dont worry bro we have the dd. i will be drinking my butt of for your guys. thanks again.

Congrats. I hgope your 21st is better than mine was. I spent it in a ICU recovering from a gunshot wound.:eek:

wow there are gunna be some fun time for u in store getting drunk in family restraunts like applebees and fridays and even taco stands not in tj...(if they sell beer).......or tequila

mojosat sucks what you went thru and i hope you healed well and thanks.

SB Ive been drunk at applebees before and it was fun. i love their food. thanks again guys. Never been so honored.

woOzer

Happy Birthday man. I turned 21 9 days ago. :) I had a keg party.

Happy Birthday. I remember when I turned 21, it was all down hill from there for me. Damn telephone poles jump out from no where, lol. Anyhow be safe and be smart.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.Well I wish i could buy you a beer on your 21st .But I can do this.Smoke a joint with you.:48:

I hope your 21st bday was all and everything you hoped it to be. :)

Happy birthday man, I hope you have/had a great day:lama:

Latest posts

Back