tomorrows the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
well tomorrows the day. i have a 50/50 chance of gettin a drug test tomorrow when i go see my p.o. i've been on nonreport for along time but i got a new charge 2 years ago and i went to court and got more probation. they in turn called my old p.o. and they decided to put me back on intense probation. so i've stopped smoking and growing. i've not smoked in over 5 weeks i've been drinkin water like crazy. i took a home test and passed but like i said i had drank alot of water. im not sure if i'll get tested or not but im still gonna wake up early and start drinking water to be safe. i hope everything goes well. i'll let everyone know when what happens. if you don't hear from me for a while i guess you'll know what happened. wish me luck.

good luck slo. if it been 5 weeks i'd think you'd be ok man.

WOW...5 weeks...was it tough? I am not sure i can..Im crossing everything 4U too my friend..Glad to hear you are getting things straight:aok:

:woohoo: :lama: im still free! after all the nasty crap i had drank they didn't test me. i signed papers and left, i was in and out in 15 minutes. i was pretty worried though. now i feel alot better. i have to go se another p.o. in 11 days but im sure i'll be clean by then.

from what i've read it can take up to 90 days for me to be clean since i smoked so much for so long. but i've downed every type of detox drink i can buy, plus i've lost lots of weight recently. so that helps. thanks everyone for the support. its nice to know you have friends when stressful stuff comes up.

to tell the truth it hasn't been hard at all to stop smoking mj. when you have to chose between jail or mj its pretty easy to quit. but hey they can't make me stop forever. i still have a few ladies hiding in the woods and a nice jar or two waiting on me. thanks again everyone.

Glad to hear that Slo.
Still be careful, those po's are....well you know what they are.

oh trust me i know how po''s are. im not going to give them a reason to revoke. i'll stay clean as long as i have to report. but when i go back on nonreport its on.

Man! Who was it that recently said that the state wants people on probation/ parole for life? I'm glad that it went well for you today. Keep clean, and get off their list.

It seems like if a person is on probation/ parole, one of the best things to do is to live in a big city. I used to live in a small town and the cops seemed to stop everything that moved ( at night anyway), and the first thing they asked was, "Are you on probation or parole?" If I would have lived in that particular small town when I was a kid, they would have had my number in no time at all. I never met so many people in my life that were on probation/parole. It seemed like the man wanted to make criminals out of people. I prefer living here, where there are gangs and drug dealers galore. Plus, the neighbors are tight-lipped and don't snitch. Yes, the man has bigger fish to fry in a big city!

Congratulations slowmo.

Stay clean, live green for the day you are out of that system. :aok: Then you got a whole lot of catching up to do:):bolt::bong2:

i've lived in small towns all my life, the last town i lived in was real bad. i went to school with most of the cops and once i got probation they locked me up every time they seen me. so i moved and the only time i've been in trouble since was when i moved back to that town for a short time. now i stay as far away from there as i can. today was the first time i had been back in 2 years and i don't plan on going back again ever.

im still in a small town but i've never been in trouble here so im not known. thats how i wanna keep it. i moved my probation here so im good. no more trouble for slowmo.

i've never been in trouble here so im not known. thats how i wanna keep it

:yeahthat: 's Me Too.;) Ya have to learn how to blend in. One look at me,,:shocked: and ya got to know thats not an easy task. I swear I dont have the word Biker tattoed on my forehead,,but its gotta be somewhere I cant see it.:D

i hear ya man, i just look like someone the leo's wanna talk to. im not sure why. all my tattoos are covered with a tee shirt clean shaved most of the time. but i have long hair, even when i had short hair it was that way.. my wife can be driving and get pulled over and im the one they tell to put my hands out the window, or to step out of the car. it never fails. even in towns i've never had problems in.. i guess its just the look on my face when they see me. plus im a big guy i think it makes them nervous or something.. oh well thats the world we live in.. or i do anyway. nothing i can do to change it

Latest posts

Back