too late 2 start now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jash

Reaction score
Just 2 days ago my wife killed my last 2 babes balcony pots after an argue..yesterday i placed some seeds to germinate,should they have enough time to veg before flowering(living in southeastern europe so idont mind about frost).

jash said:
Just 2 days ago my wife killed my last 2 babes balcony pots after an argue..yesterday i placed some seeds to germinate,should they have enough time to veg before flowering(living in southeastern europe so idont mind about frost).

Yikes!

Sounds like a very angry women!

She didn't whack you on the head with them did she?

If the plants can grow for more than six weeks, then you'll get *something* from them. It's a matter of how large they have time to get.

i turned back home and found a terrible mess out and soil arround the kitchen, ijust couldnt believe it...anyway i hope that 6 weeks veg will do something-tey should start the final flower by middle aug.right? thanx 4 reply.

sounds like you got a wife that don't want you growing..I would be careful some people get brainwashed and even your own wife will turn you in.

I would be careful man.

jash said:
i turned back home and found a terrible mess out and soil arround the kitchen, ijust couldnt believe it...anyway i hope that 6 weeks veg will do something-tey should start the final flower by middle aug.right? thanx 4 reply.
I don't know when flowering starts where you live...

iam livining in south greece-my wife also smokes etc..but sometimes she is a "bite" angry...

Latest posts

Back