Too many emails from MJ Passion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunge

Reaction score
I do not wish to be notified when an update is made to a subscribed thread.
Settings & Options offers check boxes for admin email, which I have unchecked, but I continue to be notified every time someone contributes a, "nice grow".
Short of abandoning the subscription feature, is there a way to supres what to me is a security issue.
Thanks

Before anybody jumps in and suggests I search for the answer.
Done that to exhaustion.
You do it and educate me on how to get useful results from a search.

top left of the page click User CP, then on the left of the screen click edit options, it is at the top of that page. I think??

Click User profile, then edit options till you see this
Default Thread Subscription Mode
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Default Thread Subscription Mode:

Then scroll down till you see no e-mail notifications, then click save changes at the very bottom of the page :aok:

Remember that guy that registered as Username and got an email from MP every time someone new registered? We were calling him the Member Formerly Known as Username. I wonder what happened to him or what his new nick is?

:ciao: ARt...I remember that one...lol....like 1000 emails a day...I did this same thing when I started here....when I clicked on "Subscribe" theres a thing to click if ya want email notifacation or not...pretty frusted when ya log in email and have a ton of those...lol...easy fix though

take care andbe safe

Latest posts

Back