Too many strains for one grow journal, grow journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rose and BHO,

BHO, take a look at the second pic in post #50, thats the same plant, shes a monster.

Here are some shots day 32 of 12.

Burmese kush

BKush.JPG

Heavy Duty Fruity on the left and my NL cross i made on right

HDF NL.JPG.

sweet dman, looks like they're coming along real nice

I really dig those thin leaves. Going to keep a eye on the DarkStar and get some info.

They look just great dman :aok:.

Thanks guys,

here is the Darkstar, shes a mess and i will need to stake her, followed by another of my NL crosses I made, I'm really happy with them, and one of my Larry Og's.

THDS.JPG

NLX.JPG

Larry 1.j.JPG

I love this picture in the hall. Lined up like the nice big marijuana soldiers they are.

looks Great Dman. Please get dressed today.

Rosebud said:
I love this picture in the hall. Lined up like the nice big marijuana soldiers they are.

looks Great Dman. Please get dressed today.

OK, Dressed.

LOOKING GOOD, You that is... So, of course, are your plants. Love the new digs. Thank you for dressing properly for this stoner forum.

I ran HPS and MH so some pics look greener than others, MH makes them look so green.

I see no difference in the ones that are under MH for flower, but both lights actually hit all plants on some level.

You look to be getting a P def. or Ph problem, its really took off from the pics on the 24th and 25th.

Never the less buds are looking good but might want to correct your next grow.

Good eye, LOL, not that it was that hard to see,

my PH meter went funny on me, its corrected now, there has been improvement since i straightened it out, hopefully it doesnt affect to much

I actually first noticed it when bud growth had slowed, since i corrected it the buds are growing again, thanks GD.

TH Darkstar from the tudes freebies is completly out of control, she wants to lay down so bad, She is 8 weeks tomorrow and showing she will need 10 weeks.

001.JPG

002.JPG

Latest posts

Back