Top 10 Educational Programs 2 Watch While Stoned.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7thG

Victimless Criminal
Reaction score
We've all done it.....flipped through the channels while stoned......then 2hrs later u realize u've been watching something,well.....educational. Why? Cuz their interesting as ish.lol

I'll start............

COMING IN AT NUMBER 10

Animal planets THE MOST EXTREME ANIMALS.

(Today i learned that a giant squid only has a brain weighing 1oz shaped like a donut. And thats not the size of that bag o weed u bought. Further, their esophagus runs through the middle of their brain.....so if they eat something to big..........LIGHT OUT!)

anything on the history channel...history channel owns.plus the science channel,discovery channel(little lame past year)and national geographic(its rare but sometimes they have good stuff still better than mtv or local channels).im not gonna lie,if the tv is on its going to be on one of those channels only.sorry im an educational freak.

Discovery Channel, 'How it's made'.
History Channel, ( all the war stories are interesting while stoned )
OLN, 'Survivorman'
CNN, 'News'
the other CNN channel, 'Larry King Live' ( I've actually seen some really funny ones hahaha )
And all the judge shows
Oh AND COPS! hahah

what can I say, I like to learn and I spend alot of time infront of the TV !

iClown said:
CNN, 'News'
the other CNN channel, 'Larry King Live' ( I've actually seen some really funny ones hahaha )
And all the judge shows
i believe he said educational...heh

noneedforalarm said:
i believe he said educational...heh
You're right lol, the news doesn't teach me much, but it informs me, which is almost educational, and judge shows educate me on the law :p

haha i was just messing with ya....you better watch out on that media tip...you know how they love to twist things up,specially that animal news....you know that sly fox.there the worst..watch out for those creepy fellas.

7thG said:
ne1 watch the future weapons
Oh ofcourse, they've got mind blowing weapons on that show, and that 1 guy is always so stoked to be able to use em but hahah so would I.

hell ill educate you on the court stuff if you like....1st and only lesson.only go to court when your in the right and have ALL of your facts straight i mean 200,000% straight.hahaha just joking,dont take my advice for court.they will lock your a$$ in the loony bin for sure

I personally believe that the U.S gov uses the news to brainwash america

iClown said:
Discovery Channel, 'How it's made'.
History Channel, ( all the war stories are interesting while stoned )
OLN, 'Survivorman'
CNN, 'News'
And all the judge shows
Oh AND COPS! hahah

what can I say, I like to learn and I spend alot of time infront of the TV !

Mos. Def. iclown i feel yah on the how its made thing. Honestly i dont care what their makin that ish is great. Last one i watched was i think how they make paintbrushes.lol

I love anything about science in general, especially space or physics. I've seen a coupe on quantum physics that would blow your mind. One of my favorites was a Nova special called 'The Elegant Universe', you can watch it online at hxxp://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program_d.html.

Oh ofcourse, they've got mind blowing weapons on that show, and that 1 guy is always so stoked to be able to use em but hahah so would I.
I love that show too. And what you said about gettin stoked, im the same way. I remember when I was in Boot camp at parris island. I was stoked when i got my m-16. But after about a week of carrying it everywhere you start to hate the F%$#ing thing.

RaoulDuke said:
I love anything about science in general, especially space or physics. I've seen a coupe on quantum physics that would blow your mind. One of my favorites was a Nova special called 'The Elegant Universe', you can watch it online at hxxp://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program_d.html.

the cosmos is quite the show also,used to be on public television in the 80's.now they just rerun it on the science channel which is great.carl sagan is quite the speaker.

Saturday's Extreme Sports on NBC. Its sort of educational because I'm learning something. The only ones I really like is when guys are scalling cliffs WITHOUT safety rope! Those guys are nuts, but its only good in HD, I just get zoned in.

Eh 7thG I thought you were talking bout seasame street and dora the explorer at first.LOL I feel very special right now. But yeah How its made is my ish. And all things about space. I smoke and "Look Ma I'm an Astronaut."

kalikisu said:
Eh 7thG I thought you were talking bout seasame street and dora the explorer at first.LOL I feel very special right now. But yeah How its made is my ish. And all things about space. I smoke and "Look Ma I'm an Astronaut."

Yeah i f's wit anything outer space.
Modern marvels anyone?

:bong:Look around You is one of my favorite, I always find myself going....wait, wait a minute what did he just say?

Latest posts

Back