Tornado cleanup was my day today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJBrown41

Reaction score
So we had a tornado here in my part of shiawassee county in Michigan City of Perry came right through our yard last night I attached a couple pics it only lasted a few minutes but cleanup will be days here in our town I was on the porch when it was whipping up sounded like a freight train coming through the yard no deaths or injuries reported but lots of damage

Attachments

• IMG_20230811_203927654.jpg
    IMG_20230811_203927654.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230811_200251198_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230811_200251198_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230811_221510698.jpg
    IMG_20230811_221510698.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 0
The first pic is of the community center city hall veterans park and police department the second is our yard but we had a total of 8 trees down and 3 uprooted massive roots I want roots like those on my plants lol3td pic is night time basically same picture as 1 just under my camera night vision shit lol

So we had a tornado here in my part of shiawassee county in Michigan City of Perry came right through our yard last night I attached a couple pics it only lasted a few minutes but cleanup will be days here in our town I was on the porch when it was whipping up sounded like a freight train coming through the yard no deaths or injuries reported but lots of damage
Wow ! glad no one is hurt !
Sorry to hear that

Last edited:
Ty all yeah God had his hands on it for how strong it was our house is over 100 years old so much termite damage from years ago was my grandparents house one did in 2021 and the other almost to the day 10 months later right about my grandpa's birthday even her heart gave out so my aunt is trying to get the deed for it so me and my wife and 2 kids one a stepkid but I still call him mine rent free to raise these 2 kids but if it damaged the house which I can't see how except with higher power help

Cool hippie yeah not very far at all neighbor been born and raised here ty flower yeah the house my step son plays at with his friend Lilly wasn't as fortunate roof damage and the fire corded off there house with yellow tape heard Lilly's mom crying because of the damage they suffered

Sounds like we're both home boys. I was born, raised, and have lived my entire life in Genesee county. I was here during the boom, and have witnessed the bust.
Back in the 70's, the biggest industrial complexes in the world were in Flint. It makes ya wanna cry to drive by the areas now. All gone.

Some small towns are not as nice but in our part of Michigan Genesee shiawassee and a few other counties that pitch in for everything I was in a search party for a missing boy one county over people came from all over Michigan to help back in 05 or so I believe

Sounds like we're both home boys. I was born, raised, and have lived my entire life in Genesee county. I was here during the boom, and have witnessed the bust.
Back in the 70's, the biggest industrial complexes in the world were in Flint. It makes ya wanna cry to drive by the areas now. All gone
Yeah born and raised in shiawassee county in Perry lived here my entire life as well yeah I remember going through there in the early 90's with my aunt now it looks like ewww

Yeah born and raised in shiawassee county in Perry lived here my entire life as well yeah I remember going through there in the early 90's with my aunt now it looks like ewww
But when you live in areas for your good part of your life from childhood you see how things come go and never stay the same

Latest posts

Back