transition from veg to flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Moon

gotdank?
Reaction score
hey whats up guys? ive done some soil grows but this is my first time doin hydro (waterfarms) (600w hps)(walk-in closet) and i just switched my lights over and changed my nutes and i had a quick question that i feel like i should know. I was using floranova grow during veg with greenfuse grow stimulator, and i just changed my nutes to floranova bloom with some greenfuse bloom stimulator and i added koolbloom liquid aswell, im wondering if i should leave the ppm the same as where they were when i was giving them the grow or should i slowly give them the bloom and work upwards again? im just worried i gave em to much, no signs of nute burn yet...also where should my humidity be at percentage wise? thanks for your time in advance, ive learned tons from all of you!

if you aren't seeing any nute burn you should be able to slowly raise it up until you do see signs of burn, then back it down a little.

Latest posts

Back