transpanting my plants!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanibalLector420

Reaction score
here are my two biggest plants..
plant 3.jpg
I am planning on transplanting them today after I get a few more bags of soil and some BIG pots. I have transplant stuff that u buy at the store but im not quite sure how to use it or how to dig the plants up safely without destroying the roots. can someone explain how to do this? thanks alot!

CanibalLector420 said:
here are my two biggest plants..
View attachment 25948
I am planning on transplanting them today after I get a few more bags of soil and some BIG pots. I have transplant stuff that u buy at the store but im not quite sure how to use it or how to dig the plants up safely without destroying the roots. can someone explain how to do this? thanks alot!

usually you just turn the pot over at an angle and catch the root ball as it comes out . but with multiple plants in one pot you are going to have a ***** of a time .wet the plant that is to be transplanted very good to keep it from crumbling . as for the new pot . add some of the new soil to the bottom of the pot , to about the height you want it .then add the new plant carefully and while holding with one hand fill in dirt around it . i burried my plant upto the first set of leaves everytime i repotted .water generously the new soil and the root ball . you can try to seperate those plants but it may not go as expected and you may find yourself just wacking one of them to save the other . dont kill both of them to try and keep them , if ya have to bag one do it . good luck dude
hope this helps !!

PEACE:D

i think i got lucky and transplanted them both correctly! ill get some pictures up soon. thanks for the help rollinstoned :cool2:

TheStickyIcky said:
What strain are those?

no clue.. i found them in a bag of some pretty good beasters.. how much longer untill they start budding? i planted them 3 weeks ago.. (the pictures are not current)

CanibalLector420 said:
no clue.. i found them in a bag of some pretty good beasters.. how much longer untill they start budding? i planted them 3 weeks ago.. (the pictures are not current)

In the picture they look white. Are they?? I have never saw that before.

no no that is just the light shining on them they are light green in color. i cant really get good pictures since all i have is a camera phone haha but i will get new pictures up tomarrow in my grow journal.

OHHH okay. I was bout to say, I think something is wrong. lol. Link to your grow Journal?

Latest posts

Back