Transplant This!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
heheh now that ive got your attention.. just beginning to flower, So extremely root bound..

transplant into fresh soil and a much much bigger pot sounds so good and so bad oh no im so inexperienced! :hairpull::hairpull::hairpull:

Transplant this or no? too much stress for this stage? worth it? this is my only plant that's anywhere near close and I want to smoke my own so bad so i dont wanna risk anything lol

Is that a little plastic cup that its in? She would be much happier in something bigger.

3 gallon is plenty large enough...looks like she could use a shot of Nitro..IMO
Looks good though

edit: how long she been in 12/12?

theres 6 nickel sized holes on the bottom and theres tons of roots showin

they will go back in..I feel that you would send her into shock with transplant..stunt growth and yield...But it's your Grow man..How far into flower is she?

todays first day where the pistils starting to look like buds.. maybe 10 -13 days??

anywho, thanks everyone. I xplanted, I'm pretty sure it was the best transplant I've ever done, bottom baby buds got a little dirty but I'm sure the incomparable amount of leg-room will more than suffice.

First post has the before.. check out the after.. lol, commmmonnnn growth spurt! lol

yeah that container looks plenty big for the size of your plant, perhaps you let the soil dry a little too long and the roots went searching. I think people sometimes use 1 gallon of pot for every foot of the plant or so. Anyways she looks pretty, give her a dose of nitrogen or she may drop her leaves too early and hurt your yeild, jimo

Don't transplant it will put too much stress and could make it a hermie IMO. During flower people speak highly of carbo loading for bigger buds by using unsulphured molasses. You heat the water up to boiling take it off heat and mix in 1 tablespoon (15 mil) to one gallon use it every watering and it can be combined with nutes, stop using during the last two weeks. Of course wait till the mix is room temp!

Latest posts

Back