transplanting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jabrw0ke

Reaction score
Hello.
This is my first time posting, and i am first time grower. i have a plant that a friend gave me that has the white hairs growing, but it is in a 1 gal pot and really needs transplanting. with it starting the budding cycle can i still transplant it?

:confused:

I have a picture but need to figure out how to upload it.

thanks.

sooner the better...are the roots sticking out the bottom holes of the pot? do you have good dirt for it? I usually transplant and then water.

i have pro-mix, but for my babys that
I started mysef, I made myown soil, of pearl lite, virmiculite, and spagnum moss. forgive my spelling, i am wiped out, coffie pot broke, and mykeyboard is broken.... stuck with onscreen keyboard.:eek:

NOV09 04100.jpg

Yeah you can transplant now...like 2dog said the sooner the better...judging from your pics that plant is on the smaller side...transplant to a bigger pot and gve the roots some room to do their thang...

yeah its deff small. kinda supprised that its maturing so fast. i have two 6 week olds just about the same size. this is two 1/2 months

Jabrw0ke,

I'm confused by your last post. How is this one maturing so fast if it took 10 weeks (2.5 months ) to get this big and the others only took 6 wks. Don't you mean why is this one maturing so slow?

Are the three all the same variety? What variety is this one?

Good Smoking

Don I think he meant maturing by getting pistils showing, not the actual size of the plant

legalioze _freedom,

After rereading it I think you are probably correct.

That brings us right back to the possible difference in varieties, I guess. Most of us realize that different varieties mature at different rates.

Thanks for pointing out the reference to the white hairs, I missed the significance of that.

Good smoking.

Latest posts

Back