Trichrome Spikes - Amnesia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aksarben

Reaction score
Let me ask your opinion. I have decreased vision, but I think my Amnesia Auto is ready to harvest, judging by the amount of yellowing leaves and it's age of 10 weeks. However, I used a USB microscope and took pictures and looked at the Trichromes. Some seem quite ready but what is with the "spikes" I see of Trichromes? Is it that they are not developed yet, or have the bulbs broken off?
I'll attach 2 pictures of what I mean.

Spikes_Mon Sep 02 19-04-32.jpg

spikes2_Mon Sep 02 19-05-25.jpg

Thanks in advance!

I would wait a tad bit longer, but honestly, you could chop now. I only see one or two ambers and lots of cloudy.

Thank you @Hamster Lewis!

Here is another picture of Purple Kush CBD 1:1 Auto, which is the same age as the Amnesia Auto. This picture shows the "spikes" I referred to in the title. My question is really, do those Trichrome "balls/heads" ever fall off? Or, are some strains just prone to putting out Trichromes that have this look to them?

purpleKush-Mon Sep 02 18-49-33.jpg

Last edited:
Took this picture of the Pink Kush CBD 1:1 the other day. When you blow it up you can see a lot of Trichromes, even on the leaves.

Purple Kush_CBD_1to1.jpg

Latest posts

Back