Tricks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warzardo

Reaction score
Hello, I am growing early misty they are 7 weeks into flowering and the tricks are mostly clody, I was wondering how long will it take them to get 50% amber?

all depends. mostly genetic. this is where the breeder info helps. If they say 10 weeks and its 7 weeks now then you know a few more weeks. You'll still have to check trichomes, but it gives a better window.

Hi,

Yup you're heading into the l_o_n_g_e_s_t couple of weeks of your flowering cycle depending on your strain. Try to be patient and wait for the amber to come. I try to think of it in terms of food... I wouldn't eat a green banana so why would I pick my herb at anything less than the peak of potency after getting this far? It's going to be worth the wait!

Peace!:cool:

Yeah you need to hang in there and wait it out...50% amber huh...I hope you hve the patience of a saint cause I cld not wait that long.. I drop them at 10%...but I like more of a heady energetic high over couch-lock...

Latest posts

Back