Truncheon Meter need help dont understand it..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inspector420

Rising Star
Reaction score
Didnt know where to post this

Anyway I bought this thing and I dont even know how to use it..

It has and led indicator that runs up the shaft accompanied by 4 colums of measurements.

(green row) EC x 700 run on a scale of 280 - 3640
(yellow) CF 4-52
(Blue) .4 - 5.2
(Red) 200- 2600

I understand each one, but my question is do all these run hand in hand becuase there is only one LED indicator... 1 light is for all 4? This thing didnt come with directions. I hope you all understand the confusion and dont call me names :) I know the vet growers are shaking thier heads at me :)

Any help is appreciated

Im a pic ho :)

Picture 021_resize.jpg

Picture 022_resize.jpg

Picture 023_resize.jpg

From what I see it's gonna tell you each one with the same indicator. They have the ranges adjusted so it reads correctly for each one. Looks just the same as a Bluelab but the price is better. Let us know how it works for you.

Yeah I looked at that and it didnt help me didnt explain nothing. Essentially it is the same thing. I dont even need the thing right now becuase I dont even have a plant to feed lol but I will in 2 weeks or more.

I was kinda buzzed on my reply I just wanted to say that my seeds are germinating BTW. When it gets to the point of adding nutes to my resevoir Ill figure it out. Ill just compare the feeding chart PPM to that gadjat and then Ill understand. I hope you know what I mean :)

Latest posts

Back