Trying to order...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am wondering if I'm not doing something right, maybe you guys can help.

I'm using a pre-paid $100 Visa from the grocery store. It says it works online. So far the card has been rejected by marijuana-seeds.nl and seedboutique.com.

Is there a certain site you have to use these pre-paid cards at??

It is a non-rechargeable generic visa with 16 digits, expiration date and cvv code on the back.

Does it have to do with the address or something??

thanks.

Dr Chronic has always pulled through for me...best of luck, friend. Those prepaid are suppose to work, from what I hear... ;)

if you can't get any one to take it, you could buy a money order with it and purchase that way, though it would be slower than a cc

this is most likely the problem with the non reloadable visa gift cards you have to register them online and put in a billing address/where you want the beans shipped before you can use the cards for online purchases I use visa gift cards and also purchase from marijuana.nl and it works everytime on the back of the card there should be a web address for the card go there and register it. (make shipping and billing the same)

Try Planet the gift cards usually go thru there, if not use your real card.

Latest posts

Back