ua 12 hours after 2nd hand smoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siiva744

Reaction score
I STOPPED smoking 6 months ago as I currently have regular UA random drug testing for work. Unfortunately I was in a hallway outside of my sister's room Sunday night and her door was cracked open about a foot. She had obviously been smoking heavy duty in there because the air was filled with pungent smoke which I inhaled 2 breaths of before I realized it was in the air. Of course I was selected the very next morning for a random drug test by labcorp.
What will the results be do you think? I'm sure if I come back dirty, no one is going to accept my excuse. damn.

I don't think the smoke in the air will have any negative effects. It is too low to make any "significant" change in numbers. The smoke in the air is too diluted to have any effect unless you have prolonged exposure.

I dont think you have anything to worry about, however, should you come up positive, tell your story and ask for another test in a few days or a week, you should be able to prove your story at that point

It also depends on the type of test, what are their cutoff points and whatnot. Just checking for THC? or all metabolites? And is it urine, saliva, blood or hair etc. etc.

It takes an extrordanairy amount of second hand smoke to make you test positive...even in your hair. If we were taking odds, you being negative would be just about as close as you could get to a sure thing.

nah man i think your in the clear, just dont break a sweat cause sweating brings the marijuana back out from your fat tissue (not saying your fat just FYI if you work out) drink plenty of water just in case and stay away from the hallway!!!

I believe she joined to ask, asked question and did not even bother to inform us, what an inferior way of life..

Cornellius said:
I believe she joined to ask, asked question and did not even bother to inform us, what an inferior way of life..
So True, but hey at least we took the time to answer her when we could of been jerks, but this shows that our forum likes helping our fellow man or woman, to me that what makes the difference, remember we are all herbalist here....we are different :D

KAMSAI said:
So True, but hey at least we took the time to answer her when we could of been jerks, but this shows that our forum likes helping our fellow man or woman, to me that what makes the difference, remember we are all herbalist here....we are different :D

So true...

Hi guyz. Yes, I did join to ask. I can't afford to hang out here since I am trying to avoid temptation. I just read the emails on the rarely used email acct I registered with.

So far so good. This testing process goes through about 8 levels/companies before it reaches the govt agency that is requiring the testing. So far no one has notified me that I failed.

I'm not sure whether they would even bother to notify me or if they might just continue to refuse my professional license when I reach the end of the testing period (I'm in my 5th of 6 months of testing). I've already been licenseless for a year and counting. I do believe I passed and I am keeping the faith.

I absolutely appreciated everyone's comments, answers and support(?)!!!:cool:

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back