UK news on MJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artfan

Artfan
Reaction score
Today it was announced on british tv, that because weed is not what it used to be, and that the hybrid skunks of today are so high in thc that they are going to re classify again from class c to class b, They say there has been a rise in mental health problems amongst the younger generation and that MJ skunk is the culprit.Just when I thought we were making progress with our MJ laws.:fid::hairpull:
Peace Artfan

Whoever thought of reclassifying it should be reclassified as insane themselves.

Sometimes, it seems like the world is being run by crazy people...

This type of news just really ticks me off!!! :spit:

I am just so tired of government trying to 'save' me from myself!!! :holysheep:

I can make my own decisions, and accept the consequences of my actions, too many regulations are meant to 'save' us (I read 'control' us). :rant:

Don't want to get me started on this...!!!!!!! :D

Hmmmm...do you think I might be a 'hippie'??? :rofl:

Ever felt like running to the hills, or having your own small island, Just so you can be left alone to tend your little patch of garden. I need MJ for health reasons as well as for recreation. I am a responsible adult and as you say Rdrose we can make up our own minds. There are massive problems in our World that take prescedence over growing a little pot for yourself. Why oh why can this not be seen. Any way on a lighter note, my African bush plant that went and got itself fertilised has given me a few nice seedy buds, they have been curing for about three days now, I tried one this morning and am still giggling at everything, good stuff loving it. I,m off to Amsterdam for my 50th birthday in march, going to treat myself to some good seeds before they stop us being able to have seeds at all, Feel like I need to go underground, Lmao.
Peace Artfan:hairpull:

Im a march baby too lol, i find 63 was a good year to arrive ;-)
the thread title of the UK re classing it as a B is still to be debated in parliment, it will matter zilch if a c or b, they can call it an A or Z, people worldwide will still know its uses and enjoyment, it will never be irradicated.

Latest posts

Back