UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: Im allways stoned...what are we talking about? and i dont see any pics on this page:giggle::bong:

:rofl::bolt::bong2:

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: Im allways stoned...what are we talking about? and i dont see any pics on this page:giggle::bong:

Thanks for dropping on in 4U:heart:
haha me2 thats why theres no pics on this page ;) guess ill have to get some up ,,ill post back later :D

:48:

ok lets put some pics on the page :D
100_6038.JPG100_6039.JPG
100_6046.JPG100_6047.JPG100_6048.JPG
100_6049.JPG100_6050.JPG100_6053.JPG100_6054.JPG

:48:

Them girls are really bust'in Ukgirl420
Looking scrumptious:aok:

Oh yar,rather eh what!!!:eek:

Very nice ladies you have there UKgirl420.:)

4u2sm0ke said:
after looking at those budds..I aint just dropping in...IM STAYING!!!! wheres my :bong1:

feel free ;) your very welcome ,,just keep the :bongin: packed and lets get :fly: :48:

hey ukgirl, just ordered some blue mystic and bubbleicious from nirvana, looks like ill be starting a similar journal in a few weeks, my clones never came through, so ill be starting from seed. oh well. hope they are potent and smell good when cured.

JBonez said:
hey ukgirl, just ordered some blue mystic and bubbleicious from nirvana, looks like ill be starting a similar journal in a few weeks, my clones never came through, so ill be starting from seed. oh well. hope they are potent and smell good when cured.

i loved the blue mystic just wish i had vegged em for a few weeks got them nice and big ,,,i might try them again when i have some room ,:D
sorry to hear about the clones ,,dont forget the link when you start them babies ,,goodluck :48:

OOOOO, wont be long now, looking nice and cloudy :)

Beautiful plants :aok:

:peace:

show some more dry shots when you get a chance girlfriend, i wanna see what im gonna be growing!

btw, was it sensitive on nutes or not? Any other temperaments i should be concerned with? hermies?

Sorry for the million questions, just wanna know what im in for!

JBonez said:
show some more dry shots when you get a chance girlfriend, i wanna see what im gonna be growing!

btw, was it sensitive on nutes or not? Any other temperaments i should be concerned with? hermies?

Sorry for the million questions, just wanna know what im in for!

hey jBonez give me a second and il post some up :D
as for nutes they loved full strength every other water ,,,and as for temperament ,,the kult has a wonderful temper lol doesnt threw any hissy fits ,or try and grow balls ;) ,and these ladies have had quite a stressfull time during the start of flowering ,,,well thats my opininon of them anyway,,and i am really liking the smoke :joint4: i think you will really like growing them :48:

Latest posts

Back