UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rosskemp said:
girl you smoked thiz fine buds alone!? nice!:holysheep:

unfortunatley:fid: or fortunatly :D i do,,,
thanks for dropping in rosskemp feel free to drop in anytime :48:

i see your an eastenders or toughest gangs fan :giggle:

great thread UKgirl those plants look awesome :hubba: that LST lady is gonna take up your whole grow area :eek: its gonna be a big lady :cool: :D

Pothead420 said:
great thread UKgirl those plants look awesome :hubba: that LST lady is gonna take up your whole grow area :eek: its gonna be a big lady :cool: :D

Thanks pot head ,,,im hoping shes going to be ,with plenty of bud sites ,,its my first real lst attemp so ,i plan giving her 90 % of my flowering space in the next 3 weeks or so if a weekly harvest goes to plan :peace:

UKgirl420 said:
Thanks pot head ,,,im hoping shes going to be ,with plenty of bud sites ,,its my first real lst attemp so ,i plan giving her 90 % of my flowering space in the next 3 weeks or so if a weekly harvest goes to plan :peace:
thats cool she's gonna be loaded with bud sites.:cool: and your spot on its gonna take up 90% of you space easy. ;):hubba: i love multi top plants they yield very good if done right and it looks like your doing a great job :D

well here she is ready for the chop
100_6122.JPG
next main cola taken off un trimmed
100_6124.JPG

now she has been stripped down and tidied up 12 inches long and 10 inches round at the fattest point :D
100_6125.JPG100_6128.JPG
100_6131.JPG

Happy smoking all :48:

Nice growing UKgirl420:yay:

Sweet cola UK, gotta love 10" round.

Gotta let us know how much that beast weighs dry!!!

Those buds look amazing. I actually hit my head on the computer screen,lol. Keep up the good work, heres your MOJO :hubba: :hubba: .

thanks for the pics, now i really just cant wait to get those beans in the mail, next time im in england visiting family im gonna just smuggle a crap load of beans back with me!

i'm on my way to plant several blue mystics i bought from mj seeds. nl....what was your male/female ratio ???i'm looking for a nice clone mother

Thanks for dropping in with nice comments people :D

lordhighlama said:
Sweet cola UK, gotta love 10" round.

Gotta let us know how much that beast weighs dry!!!

will do but curiosity got the better of me and heres her wet weight 100_6132.JPG
PUFF MONKEY said:
i'm on my way to plant several blue mystics i bought from mj seeds. nl....what was your male/female ratio ???i'm looking for a nice clone mother

i put 6 into germ ,and missplaced the other 4 beans :ignore: they all grew but a couple of plants got damaged early on in the grow ,,not sure they had shown sex or not without going back threw thw journal :p but i harvested 3 definate ladies :D

:48: :bongin: :48: :fly:

UKgirl420 said:
i put 6 into germ ,and missplaced the other 4 beans

:rofl: You sure you don't mean 'Got stoned and forgot where I put them' :rofl:
That is what happens to me. I always blame the weed:rofl::bolt::bong2:

UKgirl420 said:
will do but curiosity got the better of me and heres her wet weight

At least now you'll have the % of water weight, always interesting to me.

WOW thats some serious buddage you got going on there girl! Those dried buds look just delicious :hubba: Hope you are well :)

SMOK3R ,,:ciao: thanks ,,im nearing the end of the journal now ,,but still have 3 more ladies to harvest :48::48:

Thorn said:
WOW thats some serious buddage you got going on there girl! Those dried buds look just delicious :hubba: Hope you are well :)

:D thanks ,,and i must say a seriously good smoke :joint4: ,,,
its even curing my insomnia :rofl:

im good thanks ,,hoping you and sirious are too :)

Latest posts

Back