Update on 2nd Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravellessDukes

Reaction score
well heres an update on my 2nd grow. right now i got 1 california orange x purple bud (clone) 3 skunk (seed) 3 great white (seed) and an unknown strain. as of right now there is only one confirmed lady and its the cali orange. maybe not the best out of the bunch but shes the biggest. anyways these pictures are from yesterday before i went out and picked up a harvestpro 1000wHPS and some fox farm bloom to get this mama ready to shed her flowers:hubba: also on the skunks you will notice curving of the leaves. not too worried about it because its gotten better, but still unsure what it is. any input is appreciated! (oh and by the way, the aerial view of the cali orange is from me standing on a stool. either im short or shes big:p ) one of the great whites in not in the picture, it is in another room inside the cloning dome, which seems to start it off great

OJn2 12609 001.jpg

OJn2 12609 003.jpg

OJn2 12609 004.jpg

OJn2 12609 005.jpg

OJn2 12609 006.jpg

OJn2 12609 009.jpg

Looking very nice, here's some mojo to help get some more ladies.

:lama: :farm: :2940th_rasta:

lordhighlama said:
Looking very nice, here's some mojo to help get some more ladies.

:lama: :farm: :2940th_rasta:

thanks man, she goes into flower tonight, real excited!

iClown said:
Good luck on flowering those beauties.

thanks iclown, but due to some complications that occured today, flowering will be set back till friday. oh well time heals all

Latest posts

Back