V-Drips Hydroponic Setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnyce1320

Reaction score
I was first looking into purchasing the V-Drip12 Hydroponics System (See 2nd pic below) but I looked further into how its built. Looks like there really isnt any space for the roots to flow, seems as if they would just sit in the pot and/or partially in the gutter looking holders. Also at the end of the "gutter holder" its open? If light gets in there that means alge on roots!?!? And lastly there isnt a lid for the 10gallon resevour. Anyone running this setup please give me some input also anyone else please give me your opinions on this system.
Otherwise ill be going with V-Dripstheir basic 6 plant drip tote system (see 1st pic below)
Also visit v-drip.com for more information on constrution. Thanks

6e65_1.JPG

372a_1.JPG

Look in the DIY section, there may be something in there you can build yourself. I use a DWC system that i put together and it works great, very easy to use and maintain.

Couldn't agree more with smokey. I have seen DIY setups that are equal or better for much less than a purchased system. :holysheep: For the love of the Gods its just PVC and a pump, why they charge like 400% markup I have no idea:holysheep:. I am on my first build and I feel 100% confident that it will be at least not a problem with my tech just my inability to keep anything that cant feed itself alive:confused2:.

Looks like someone is running an ebay hydro shop from there garage.

Both of those systems are sold on ebay. You could make the same set-up with 80 bucks from lowes or home depot.

Latest posts

Back