Veg Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StonedCold

Reaction score
Just wondering how long the typical vegetative cycle is? I realize the rule of thumb is wait for alternating nodes, but how long should that take? 30-40 days?

Blue Mystic
White Widow
Top 44

specifically my question pertains to. TBG, I think you might have had some experience with WW and BM. Hick with Top44. What do you guys think?

30-40 days is a must-depends from grow conditions-lights and your space lim,its better to wait 4 preflowers (usually at around 6th week)as this indicates that the plant is mature and its ok to induce flowering

Somebody is gonna jump in here and say "You can flower them at any age"..
You can...but IMHO..it is not sound advice. It affects both yield and quality..again nly "my opinion" from over 2 decades of experience.
Alternating nodes and/or preflowers are the signs to look for. Most strains will mature between 4-6 weeks veg.

Yo Stoned

Flower your plants on a reverse time, what you do is work out when you want to harvest, work out the flowering time total, so if they flower for 60 days you know when to induce flowering to let the plants be ready for your wanted harvest time.

Hippy

Latest posts

Back