Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toke@smoke420 said:
personally i beleive alot more then 50% of voters make the wrong choice puffin know why cause people let their family, freinds, race, sex, etc make the choice for them. Get informed before you vote thats all i got to say.
I voted, peace and goodluck to what ever candidate wins.

yep, this time only 46 percent voted right, eh :rofl:

the good news for Michiganders is the MMJ [prop #1]law passed overwhelmingly :woohoo:

Well here in NY its only a civil citation for up to 25g first and second offense, $100 first offense and $200 second.

we passed the law (prop 1 , michigan), in a landslide vote. my guess was it would pass at 62 for, and 38 against. well, it passed at 63 for, 37 against.

now, the michigan dept. of community health has 120 days to set up the guidelines.

my personnal thanks to all who helped us in passing this proposition...bb...

Puffin Afatty said:
yep, this time only 46 percent voted right, eh :rofl:

the good news for Michiganders is the MMJ [prop #1]law passed overwhelmingly :woohoo:

this is all ill say we all got opinions im keeping mine to myself like you should, later.

^ :rolleyes: :confused: ^

it's all good bro. no harm , no foul...bb...

i took 'a few' of my mj buddies to the polls with my 'lil woman , and myself ,
but no one had to help them make 'thier choice'. were the old timers in the battle for legalization. some of them smoked thier first J 40 years ago , and been in the trenches ever since. every one here, or almost all,
want pretty much the same thing when it comes to 'our meds' , and that would be not to live in fear of having all taken from us for doing what makes us feel better.

wanna feel better Toke? puff , puff , pass.:48: ...bb...

wow banjo do you like twisting peoples words around or what, im pro mj to the fullest, im smokeing some good already thanks though ill pass and smoke my own, peace.

toke@smoke420 said:
wow banjo do you like twisting peoples words around or what, im pro mj to the fullest, im smokeing some good already thanks though ill pass and smoke my own, peace.

:cry: sorry toke@smoke420, it was a really cheap shot, only in frustration, I shouldnt have mentioned how disappointed I was, really I shouldnt have commented about the saddest day I've ever been witness too in my 60 yrs in america[or is it now spelled amerika ]:eek:

I am truely sorry...perhaps a mod can close this thread for me;)

I do understand this is why politics are not discussed :doh:

:peace:

Latest posts

Back