WA state MJ rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
the one i have a problem with is the fact that wa state is issuing cards, without having the whole program put together and ontop of that, theres a problem on legal limits. in thcf's newspaper i saw an article about a woman and her son getting arrested for cultivating mj for her paraplegic son. charges were eventually droped, but the single only problem is what is a 60 day supply of medicine, as stated in the magazine, ask 5 cops around wa state what a 60 day supply is, you'll get 5 differant answers.

Dc

what you think? post it up.

I dont know the current laws in washington regarding legal MJ?

Also, are you from around seattle area?

http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4571

WA state laws according to NORML.

Its sad that its not working out as well as it should be, but getting bud legal in this country will be a step by step process, and it will take a lot of "casualties" to get there. What blows me away is that there is a medicine out there that can help people in pain, has never killed anyone, and people are afraid of it. Can you imagine someone going to jail for growing cantalope?

We'll get there eventually, but the road won't be an easy one.

very true, and yeah iam around the seattle area, if some medical patients want to get together for a session or to chill, i'am gonna be taking a road trip here soon, maybe we cant get something figured out where a couple of us in the northwest can meet up, iam only interested in this is there medical patients, sorry to everyone who's not this far yet. but gotta stay safe :D

Dc

Latest posts

Back