wantin some homegrown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone..i've been smokin for awhile, gettin messed uhp before school an all, but this summer i hit it pretty hard, gettin blasted like every day but i never really thought about plantin..always just bought ya know..well i got some seeds and im gunna start a plant soon not too sure ya know, since i aint never grown nuthin of my own..ne tips would be great.

Welcome juicebox,
Be nice to save some moeny and smoke for free huh. What kind of beans do you have? are you planing on growing outdoor or indoor? If outdoor where are you planning to plant? Lots of members here can help, we just need some specifics, peace and love!!!
Roken.

Hey i was thinkin about planting inside but wasnt for sure yet. i live in the country so growing outside wouldn't be a problem..which would be a better idea?

do them outdoor, bud... but you have to get them in the ground NOW

what would be the difficulty level of growing outside..i have a place to grow and everything..im just looking at like what i would do feeding wise..and how i should go about taking care of it.

it's a lil late to start outside grow now isnt it? and whatever you need to know just search the forum, almost everything you need to know is posted somewhere.

Latest posts

Back