Was given some plants...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalchick832

Reaction score
A friend of mine that is trashing her grow gave me a male plant that is already in flower. I am wondering what to do with it. I have read that hash is the best way to go, but is it possible to make hash with just one male plant?

I realize that it probably won't be as potent as it might be if I were to use clippings from a female too, but I was hoping to be able to do something with it.

I have been looking at the hash forum and haven't been able to find an answer to this. I don't want to get too complicated since it's just for one plant, but if someone could let me know an opinion from experience I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, if someone could give me a link to good instructions on how to make some hash from just one plant I'd appreciate that too!

Thanks,
Metalchick

I saw a thread on making has yesterday, by TBG, I believe it was. ask him for the link to the thread.

Well, I found the way I want to go as far as method, but I am still not sure as to whether or not one male plant will be enough to get a decent amount from. Not to mention whether or not it will be very potent.

Anyone?

~Metalchick

well....i'am gonna say i dont think i'd really waste my time on one male plant, maybe if i had an *** load of clippins, some stocks and alot of leaves, i'd mix it in there somewhere. but with only one?

As a hash smoker, I can tell ya that there is a difference in taste for sure.
Lack of T to tingle the 'ole taste buds, I guess.
I use male plants for nuttin', nuttin' at all.

Well, I'll do it anyway. I'm using the "ghetto method" that's on the hash forum! LOL!

We'll see what happens. If it's nothing, then there's nothing wasted... if I manage to get something then great! I'll let everyone know.

~Metalchick

Yea I did it but didnt really work really wish i had a ciggarette though yea i heard you need male flowers to make hash ;)

Latest posts

Back