Way!!! off topic.. but need an answer if anyone is to know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals.. Can you help me

I found this pill on my floor today under a dresser while i was moving it. anyway i need help identifying it. I'm pretty sure i know where it came from... About a month ago a man all highed up on something had busted into my apartment and yeah we'll just say i ended up in the ER... but yeah back to this pill.

It's a small round yellow pill... with a hexagon in it... in the center of the Hex there are 2 letters DO

Not sure just to flush the damn thing.. or give it to the 5-O....

ok back to pot.... Sorry for the off topic.

p.s. PM me.. if you have any idea... don't want too much discussion on the board about "pills" because that really isn't what this forum is for. this will be edited later as to remove such discussion......

hxxp://www.drugs.com/pill_identification.html

Heres a pill identification wizard. Just plug in the info and it should figure it out. If this pill is something that might have come from someone who broke in and sent you to the ER, I might turn it in as evidence or something against that guy.

blancolighter said:
hxxp://www.drugs.com/pill_identification.html

Heres a pill identification wizard. Just plug in the info and it should figure it out. .
nice yo,that tool works well.been using it for years haha

Pranic said:
Not sure just to flush the damn thing.. or give it to the 5-O....

never ever give the police anything.just dissolve it in some water if it means that much to ya.

noneedforalarm said:
never ever give the police anything.

I agree with this fully, if you hand it in, they will simply come and search for 'evidence'.

:eek:

Latest posts

Back