ways of getting high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uk1

Reaction score
hey all , pretty damn bored so if you are too then add all ways of making things for getting messed even if they not your ideas :rolleyes:

bottle: 500ml sized (roughly) works best but everyone should know how to do this anyway , simply burn a thumb hole round about the middle of the bottle then the opposite do a joint hole abit further down . simple

lungs: 2litre bottle cut in half , top end put tin foil on with holes to burn the bud through , a plastic bag stuck on the bottom of the bottle with the bag then inside the bottle , then as you burn the bud pull the bag out slowly then you done that take foil off & inhale your "lungs" away lol

buckets:
grab any kind of (clean) bucket , fill it up with water , grab a 2litre bottle cut in half like the lung technique then instead of using the plastic bag just put the bottle in the water & burn the bud through the tin foil on top , slowly pulling it out the water , take the foil off & inhale , pushing the bottle back into the water :headbang:

ITS MAGICAL I SAY!!

Classics, But, my suggestion is don't use tin foil for a bowl.. Drill a hole in the lid (or melt one) and use a small sized Socket, From a Socket Wrench kit.
Glass bowl pieces are just as easy to use - both are much cleaner and healthier than aluminum. Also you can get them to seal much better :)

I bought a "bukket" (the smaller sized one) so that I'd never have to make another 2 liter gravity bong again - it came with a terrible bowl piece, but a normal "oversized" (12mm) glass bowl works perfect

Don't forget fruit pipes (apples, pears, ect), soldering gun vaporizers, or theres the lightbulb vape too..
I guess there's just about nothing that someone won't be high enough to try and smoke out of. Either that or people forget their pipes at home so often that have to remember 1,000 ways to rig one up.

Yup classic sugestions uk.. one of my favourates is a cloud / waterfall..

get a 2 litre bottle, cut a small hole at the bottom

make a gauze cap like mardoc was saying, or use foil to make a gauze on the top

place your thumb over the hole at the bottom and fill with water,

put your bud on the gauze, burn it and take your thumb off the hole, all the water draining out sucks near on all the smoke down into the bottle, once the waters gone, enjoy the cloud haha

I used to grab a waterbottle and poke a hole around the half-way mark, and put a tinfoil bowl at the mouthpiece with some holes in it. Now that I got a pipe I don't really do that anymore.

You can also use a soda can. Just fold it on it's side, and poke a hole in the center of the indentation you just made and voila! Just put some weed on the hole, and inhale from the soda can's mouth piece.

Or you can use aluminum and any type of pen or highlighter. Wrap the alumnimum along the pen, slip it off the pen and bend one tip of it straight up and give it a little twist. You just made a bowl and now an aluminum pipe.

i ust to do the old tin foil bowl all tha time.. best thing about it is when Ur done U can ball it up and trash it... ok so somebody tell me how tha light bulb thing works?

my bong is efficient enough for me..................

pipe for the road

Latest posts

Back