Weed Wars on Discovery Channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well if tonights episode didnt pull at your heart strings, your just not human. that lil boy went four days seizure free after having one everyday. the worst kind too, grand-mal. i have two good friends that suffer seizures, and weed helps both of them feel normal. we have a disabled daughter, so that episode hit home...

would you feel better if the dress was called a kilt?;) :D

great episode 2. hopefully this opens a lot of peoples eyes.

Yes Sir Irish. Good Stuff on that last show. The Dad and Kid are from my town, and the local paper did a big story on him, but of course, no mention of them trying MMJ. I am stoked it help them out.

Jon the grower sucks. I can't, and Don't, believe that he is harborsides best vendor...that is just laughable. I t is more like Jon was the only grower that was cool with putting his face on TV.

If you can't control spidermites, then get out of the game.

Another fun fact.

Harborside does testing for pesticides and mold and every other thing out there. They test EVERY bit of herb that comes thru the door.

Jon, the noob grower, stated that he would never use a systemic pesticide on his "organic" plants because it is bad and stays in the plant.

I call **.

I use Floramite and Eagle 20. Straight chemical warfare.
I also vend to harborside every week. Never have they ever found any traces of pesticide or any other chemicals.

It is all how you use the product, not the fact that you you are usuing the product. As long as you floow directions and treat your plants during Veg, then you will have no residual effects of the miticide/fungicide.

I noticed Jon was spraying the heck out of his plants with full buds on them. Such a HUGE mistake and I can't believe that he did that and they called dude a great grower. Sad. I can't wait to go today and laugh at Rick.

What is REALLY sad is every joker out here in Cali is going to follow Jon and grow out Harliquin. That strain will get played out fast.

I watcherd -- well done show. NCH must be right about the growers they had on the show. Aphids and Mites -- and both attacks just horrible bad. I am a noob grower, I had mites, I got rid of them. Jon's Mites were well dug in -- they had to be on the plants in vedge. He is no more a master grower than I am. As far as Dress, well, that's got nothing to do w/ weed -- that's just nutty people -- they are everywhere. I kinda like that they showed it like it is -- straight up. Are you growing some Harliquin Hal? :) I'm with Skag as well, I don't want to be on any list -- just leave me alone and let me take care of myself. I could be legal, but that scares me more than being an outlaw.

Peace

Last nights show was good. I got a little teary eyed when I watched about the boy with the seizures. I am with HemperFi. Even if I was able to be legal, I don't think I would even bother. I would rather not be on anybody's list.

i caught that too when jon said that about the systematic. i knew he was not near the grower as most i know here when i seen him harvest those plants that looked like in week 5 flower. those plants had a ways to go still. and letting him come from his grow house to his new job as clone tender after seeing his infestation of mites was a big no no. why arent they wearing lab coats and hair nets in that clone room? he can easily be transferring mites to all those clones...

yeah, i know. we treat any clones coming in and quarantine them anyway, but still...

i thought it was garbage the way the feds hit them with the e20, or whatever. the law saying they are cartel like dealers. sounded like something out of the patriot act, or entrapment under the rico laws. that hurt bad. it was a blow to all of us. a kick straight in the sack!

i didnt care for the first show, and thought i wouldnt watch it again. but i was drawn to it. and i'm so glad i watched again. i'll be watching again next week now for sure. peace...

popping my popcorn and getting my ball of hash ready for tonight's episode, hehe

Good thing it turned out that guy was hooked on opiates who stole the 3 grand so it didnt just look like some stoner was stealing. Hopefully people realize the difference between opiates and cannabis, and how the former is highly addictive and leads people to crime, and the latter is the safest therapeutically active substance known to man.

think maybe it was cancelled due to a law suit where the lady said it was her idea first and she had already pitched it to discovery.

Latest posts

Back