Week 11 at 12/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neal Pritchard

Reaction score
Still not ready:
1702944906171.png

Very nice pictures of your Trichomes. Looks like an extremely high count. This is the hardest part for many, very well worth the wait if you can make it. YOU WILL - You made it this far... Like, swimming way more than half way across a lake and deciding you are tired, so you turn around and swim back to where you started.

YOU GOT THIS !!!!!

Can't wait to see your finish !!!

Apologies and trying to catch up... What strain and seed company anyways?
How many grows have you completed?
I will keep poking around here trying to get caught up with your story and stuff.
NICE WORK !!!

I have read too much nitrogen can delay ripening. Also some strains will ripen quicker if the light on cycle is decreased. Are you still feeding them? To feed or not feed late in flower is a hotly debated topic but 11 weeks in flower is a long time in my experience. I once grew some Thai plants that still had clear but mostly cloudy(and no amber) trichs at 14 weeks but those were extremely sativa dominant. I chopped them and they were a big hit with my sons. If they were my plants, I would stop feeding them(still water them though) and maybe go with 11/13 lighting. The stress alone may ripen them. Another option is to cut a bud off, dry it quickly and try the smoke. You may like it just as it is.

Apologies and trying to catch up... What strain and seed company anyways?
How many grows have you completed?
I will keep poking around here trying to get caught up with your story and stuff.
NICE WORK !!!
One Plant is Banana Hammock and the Other is Planet10 R1 both from Ethos. They are Feminized Photoperiod seeds. This is my second grow. I practised some low stress training on this batch. I was also successful at cloning. Now I have two tents w/ plants at different development stages of flowering. I have clones waiting to go into one of the tents.

I have read too much nitrogen can delay ripening. Also some strains will ripen quicker if the light on cycle is decreased. Are you still feeding them? To feed or not feed late in flower is a hotly debated topic but 11 weeks in flower is a long time in my experience. I once grew some Thai plants that still had clear but mostly cloudy(and no amber) trichs at 14 weeks but those were extremely sativa dominant. I chopped them and they were a big hit with my sons. If they were my plants, I would stop feeding them(still water them though) and maybe go with 11/13 lighting. The stress alone may ripen them. Another option is to cut a bud off, dry it quickly and try the smoke. You may like it just as it is.
I am still feeding them. the one strain is taking less water and is further along. I have considered an 11/13 cycle. I think I'll try it. I have also considered splitting the main stalk to apply stress.

I am still feeding them. the one strain is taking less water and is further along. I have considered an 11/13 cycle. I think I'll try it. I have also considered splitting the main stalk to apply stress.
I would go with the low stress option of 11/13 personally. Too much stress can cause hermaphroditism. This late in flower, I don’t think a male flower or two would negatively effect your harvest but healthy plants are always preferable.

Latest posts

Back