Week 2 Flower and Watering Ques?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BizzyHigh

Club Treasurer
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just got a new camera and was dying to trying it out so i snaped a few pics of my current grow (2 weeks of flowering under a 150 watt HPS some random seed) Hope you guys like what you see so far!

Also a real quick question.. I have come to conclude that my plant is a water/nute fiend! I am currently watering my plant about 200-250 mL of water every 30 hours (roughly). The water contains the recommended dosage of Fox Farm Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom at 2 weeks of flowering. My problem seems to be if i forget to water or simple just miss it after around that 30th hour most of my leaves go competely limp almost folded down to the main stem! Once i take a look and remember to water (normal amount) they literally go back to looking perfect in a matter of 5 minutes.. Is this normal? I'll have to tak a pic next time they do this.. Well thanks for the input. Later guys! :)

DSC03177-1.JPG

DSC03178-1.JPG

DSC03180-1.JPG

DSC03183-1.JPG

im not shure if that is normal, but i do no u got one nice lookin plant their all i can say is keep that watter and nutes comein lol

Thanks Tom.. Thats what i was figuring i was gonna do im just a little worried about root lock up with giving it so much water in such a short amount of time but i guess if its drinking it all up i should be good?

Hey B plants looking good guy. ive seen my fans do this at times but mine does it more in dark times than from watering. i did see it once when i missed a water and no one was here to cover it. but like you said it bounced right back, but IMO if its doing this every day or so it may be from underwatering. you said that your running an HPS on it and HID lights (even low watt ones) will dry out your soil faster than a flouresant. but al in all man they look good.

dude i think u may be over watering. i cant remember, but i think if the leaf curls down its over watering. if it curls up its under watering. it may be vise versa but i think im right.

perfectly normal

droopy leaf technique is the technique I use to water my plants
in VEG and FLOWER

Remember the plants need oxygen as much as it does water,
so its good to let the soil dry out and roots air out.

one tip.. Once you see one of your plants droop Water all of them
ASAP.

One time I saw the sign and thought, ill water later tonight. (mistake)
some of the plants started pulling from their leaves and they wilted
dried and fell off. I dont mind the self manicure, but its best
to keep the leaves than not.

Goodluck

hmmmmmmmmmm...."IMHO"...water untill the pot is well soaked, and you are getting "runoff" out of the bottom. Then let her dry out to the wilting stage. If that takes "less than" 48 hours, I say you need her in a bigger pot. She's rootbound.

Thanks everyone for the input it was all really helpful! I think im going to try what you recommended Hick.. its already in a 3 gallon pot and this is a closet grow so im hesitant to throw it in a giant 5 gallon but i guess i'll do it its going to help the lady :) Thanks again guys!

Latest posts

Back