Weird feelings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaSicBud

Reaction score
Well im not an experienced stoner. I have only smoked a few joints so far. When i first started i had no problems just regular dry mouth and fatigue. But now after i smoke, i feel all weird like the left side of my body goes numb and feels like thousands of needles poking away. The friends i smoke with dont experience this. It has happened 3 times. maybe im weak?:(

You have any other medical conditions? like epilepsy? or something?

I've had anxiety like that, but it was just a warm feeling on my shoulders..not on just one side of my body.
I'm not sure if it's true or not, maybe look it up, but I've heard that marijuana stimulates certain parts of the right side of your brain (making it effect your left side).
I'm sure the feeling of this is just in your head. I get this rarely while I'm high(or smoke certain strains), for instance, my tung goes numb, or my finger tips. it's weird.
I don't think it's bad or else it would've done something the first dew times you smoked. It might just be mental adjustment to the high..? no idea, but you should try different strains and types of weed, and see if they have an effect.

I've heard that marijuana is a treatment for epilepsy? So i dont know. You dont black out when this happens do you?

No medical conditions i no of, and no i dont black out. Well I feel it the most all over my back and shoulders. Maybe its like what victim said.

can you not move, does it feel like you cant move your arms/legs.

don't want to be the bad guy but heart conditions sometimes lead to those feelings. Numbness and tingling sounds like you're losing circulation maybe exagerated by the low blood pressure induced by marijuana (depresant.) maybe im just being paranoid but better safe than sorry. Good luck.

Chronic007 :ccc:

I've got a freind who can't smoke because of his heart. Hate to freak you out but he said he kinda felt that way, but to an extreme, when we did smoke him out the one time. I'd get that checked out man. Hope your healthy enough to keep smoking.

Latest posts

Back