well iam not one to scare easy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
but i've seen alot and hear alot about people gettin busted, just the other day one of my buddies got poped, i've decided to get rid of all other accounts on other forums, i've decided iam going to stay with this one as the server is in holland, iam chill with that.

Dc

Thats all well ,and good dank, but if yoru buddy knows you grow you would be best to dismantle,and wait until the smoke clears.

people are getting busted cause these foroums?

well just so happens my buddies in texas, iam not that worried,
they came and got his comp, his plants and **** and left his seeds......seeds as it turns out is not illegal, selling them is, buying them is. well anyway, thought i'd share that bit of info, but yes tom tom, have you ever heard of overgrow? that one got taken on for there lack of discrepency plus that and the server was hosted in the states.

Dank get your facts straight before you mislead someone. Not one person outside the administration of that site was busted due to the servers (computers) to anyone's knowledge. So don't go saying it like that was the case. There were well over 100,000 people on that site, and most of them are still scattered around the world wide web. Peace.

I thought Over grow was based out of Canada..

A little discression goes a long way and eliminates alot of problems. If not in specific wording, there are IP scramblers of you are really THAT concerned...I'm not.
Just be smart.

was your buddy selling?? Or just growing??

Never forget rule #1: DONT TELL NOBODY

MrPuffAlot said:
was your buddy selling?? Or just growing??

Never forget rule #1: DONT TELL NOBODY
EXACTLY !!!!!

OG was based outa canada. And he was also ran heaven's stairway (i think it was what is was called been almost 2 yrs ago) which is what really brought the heat down. Like Emery...selling seeds across the border. Why most Canadian seedbanks won't ship to US.
He was busted with gold and all sorts of stuff. Also shipping tickets and things...was pandemonium when that happened.
Didn't hear of anyone getting busted as a direct result tho. but definetely had some com op guys crapping there pants.

iam not trying to cause friction, so iam just gonna drop this where it stands.

No friction Dank, just trying to nip a common misconception in the bud. I don't know if you were a member of OG, or cannabisworld , but I was,and I am still here, along with many, many others. Just don't want a panic getting started liek it did when them sites went down. I was out of the country when it all went down with OG, , with a grow at home:eek: Talk about crazy.

Latest posts

Back